Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Enviroconcious comedy, in which you cut on people real bad for not being environmentally conscious. Like, ina really harsh way

Like if someone doesn't put a empty Coke can in the right recycling container, you say "Welp, looks like THERE'S someone who could care less about tomorrow, everyone laugh and point and follow him around so people who weren't even here to see it knows how much of a jerk they are!" and then those people would get to take the rest of the day off following the dumb jagoff around letting other people in the offender's life know how horrible they are and what their role is in the coming weeks and months re-educating their loser of an idiot friend/brother/husband or whatever.

I just binge-watched **buuurrrp!** 3 seasons of Rick and Morty and I might be channeling one or **buuuurrrpp!!** both of them so take out of this what you will. Season 4's ready for me, wub-a-dub-dub!

**portals out**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Laughing at other people who laugh at people who are the victims of circumstance.

Shame 'em freude

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dream Theater comedy- A comedian does their act, and the audience goes home and goes to sleep.

Any dreams the audience has related to the comedian's standup act are shared, and the resulting dreams determine the quality of the act.

Bad dreams? Bad act.

Good dreams? We have a rising new star!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

FutonForensic posted:

Zoltán Galántai argued that a Type V civilization on the expanded Kardashev Scale (a civilization that can control collections of universes) could not be detected, as its activities would be indistinguishable from the workings of nature. From this we can infer that the civilization would posess forms of humor equally undetectable, such as the observation that a Tesseract in UNI-fa326 eats rear end like this, while a Tesseract in UNI-54cb2 eats rear end like this

Might we also infer that Type IV civilizations on down to Type I civilizations are really nothing more than rear end eating snobs?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dicey Humor: You roll a D20, if you roll a successful save (a no name comedian is +0 bonus, a good comedian is +5, a world class comedian is +10 to laugh a lovely comedian is -5, a really bad one is -10) you laugh. If you fail your save the first joke, you do nothing. A second failed save results in a heckle, a successful save after that results in no action, and a successful save after that is a laugh.

I'm sure there's a place in society to keep track of these rolls in the form of an app, but imagining the clatter of dice rolls after every joke at a stand up comedy club makes my heart swell with joy for some disturbing reason...