Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
greetings. incredibly educated and smart leftist here. somehow i read 50 theory books without picking up on 'hierarchy' not meaning literally any kind of hierarchy at all and instead meaning bougioise or aristocratic plutocracies. anyway im a [shakes closed bag and pulls a slip out] anarchist trotsky sympathizer dual classed with Maoist somehow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no shortcuts is critical for identifying do nothing libs

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah I just call myself a commie and leave it up to the viewer to decide what, exactly, I mean by that

also the terms centralized/decentralized as far as government structure goes is pretty meaningless. the united states is considered highly centralized but we're a federation, which is basically a step above feudalism when it comes to distributed power. among leftists the term seems to frequently just become a synonym for good or bad and isnt actually used descriptively.

Larry Parrish has issued a correction as of 10:08 on Dec 29, 2019

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol I remember having to watch the movie about that in school as an explanation of how fascism works. but even as a dumbass teen it was obvious that actually you cant get that many people to follow you entirely based on weird court ritual and social pressure. anyway what I'm saying is the wave is some lib brained poo poo but maybe the german TV show is better

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's pretty explicitly why we have a federation. i mean even after the constitution went into effect, theres pretty much never been any states rights legal arguments that havent been used for reactionary insanity