Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Hostile Makeover is a show in which covert ops beauticians disappear contestants to a black site spa to give them the makeover of a lifetime! Friends and family won't even recognize them after they're returned but after some convincing the missing persons reports get reversed. Most of the time.

"Call off the search parties and meet the new you!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The X-man cometh
Fingernails are soooo passé

xcheopis

Co-workers call the police when I return on the grounds that there is no way this well-groomed woman pleasantly helping a client is their much-beloved [xcheopis].

google THIS

Now this is our signature facial, and I think you'll find it very, very, very hydrating.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
dropping sam fisher style from a bathroom air duct and assisting a lady with her contouring before an important interview

crimes

tradjik

drive by body pierce

ty heather papps u da bes

xcheopis

tradjik posted:

drive by body pierce

They gave a glitter gun! Get the kids in the house!

tradjik

xcheopis posted:

They gave a glitter gun! Get the kids in the house!

they won't make MY kids into emotion havers

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
imagine the old queer eye crew meeting up for One Last Job and it's murdering Bin Laden.

crimes

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

on the run, living on the edge, forced to the fringes of society because of my beliefs

i will NEVER shave, or stop wearing sweatpants

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

owlhawk911

obfuscating my identity with carefully chosen fashion accessories, clothing and hygiene products to avoid the makeover squads

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

The X-man cometh posted:

Fingernails are soooo passé

xcheopis

"Hostile Makeover" is what my cat calls those vet visits just to trim his drat claws.

Escape From Noise

owlhawk911 posted:

on the run, living on the edge, forced to the fringes of society because of my beliefs

i will NEVER shave, or stop wearing sweatpants

owlhawk911 posted:

obfuscating my identity with carefully chosen fashion accessories, clothing and hygiene products to avoid the makeover squads

Whoever you are. Wherever you run. Whatever disguises you hide behind they will find you and they WILL make you fabulous!

City of Glompton

lol @ this thread

Escape From Noise

For years I have honed my body and cultivated my mind with one singular purpose. To become the perfect instrument of beautification.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 09:55 on Dec 26, 2019

Goons Are Gifts

xcheopis posted:

"Hostile Makeover" is what my cat calls those vet visits just to trim his drat claws.

lol

catapede

Eatin' fish leaves
Gettin' strong
You fall through a trap hole during a walk and land in a salon chair. Restraints immediately close upon your wrists and ankles. A team of beauticians emerge from the shadows. An exceptionally fabulous person steps forward while snapping on a glove, "They say beauty is pain, and we aim to displease."

The X-man cometh
The Military-Beautiful Complex.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

imagine the old queer eye crew meeting up for One Last Job and it's murdering Bin Laden.

google THIS

Fashion Accomplished

xcheopis

google THIS posted:

Fashion Accomplished

Fashion Accomplice, sidekick for the supervillain Designer Gene.

City of Glompton

google THIS posted:

Now this is our signature facial, and I think you'll find it very, very, very hydrating.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

been getting really into North Korean skin care routines

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

Escape From Noise

xcheopis

owlhawk911

tradjik

wake up nananana make up
keys on table fable wanted to

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Finger Prince

tradjik posted:

drive by body pierce

There's a destination a little up the road
From the barber shops and salons we know
A place we saw the highlights turn low
Deathsquad dye and a jet fresh blow

Pulling out weaves and retinoid face wash
False eyelashes and a microblade
Bottles and cans of product on your hands and blood on your hands

alnilam

Finger Prince posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Finger Prince posted:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Finger Prince posted:

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

That time the Queer Eye team assassinated Bin Laden.

tradjik

that's kind of hectic

Manifisto

now then, blowout team A: sharpshooters will be positioned at points alpha and bravo. as soon as the motorcade reaches point charlie, both shooters will fire at the target's left front tire. in the event of a double miss, the backups will be prepared with caltrops and, if necessary, the bazooka.

blowout team B: the generators go live at t minus one minute. the target is to be extracted from the vehicle without delay and presented with warm scented facial towels. shampoo squad will clean and massage for exactly three minutes, followed by pressurized rinse and activation of primary hairdryer squad. auxiliary hairdryer squad is to be primed and ready to step in the moment anything goes wrong. meanwhile, team A will provide suppressing fire for any hostiles who attempt to interfere with the operation. manicure squad will await further instructions pending assessment of the target.

all good? I said, all good? very well then: EXECUTE.

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

My grandma's YouTube channel got demonetized during the Summer Clothing Haulocaust.

El Spider

Excerpt from Tom Clancy's "Ghosted Recon"

The team had been operating as two six-person units: Kim K. and Jeffree Star, with all radio call signs beginning with the letter R. Marissa would exploit her division in order to provide concealer for assisting the cosmetologically wounded.

Another whistle rose in the night, this time closer, and suddenly the next lip bomb exploded, rainbow smoke and more glitter hurtling up through the canopy.

“Rachet, this is RuPual,” called the team’s assistant medical sergeant, Thomas “RuPaul” McDaniel. “Me and Rochelle are good to go, but Randy is gone, girlfriend. Hit by that last lip bomb. This bitch is ashy as gently caress!”

There wasn’t time to tally up the needy. All Marissa knew was that she needed support—Hair, Nails, anything—and she needed it now. She acknowledged RuPaul’s call, then switched frequencies, calling up Captain Charlotte Duong’s Vietnamese team. They were much closer than the Korean team and were working the grid on the other side of the creek. “Honey 06, this is Rachet, over.”

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

rms ninja-fighting the hostile makeoverers