Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton

El Spider posted:

Excerpt from Tom Clancy's "Ghosted Recon"

The team had been operating as two six-person units: Kim K. and Jeffree Star, with all radio call signs beginning with the letter R. Marissa would exploit her division in order to provide concealer for assisting the cosmetologically wounded.

Another whistle rose in the night, this time closer, and suddenly the next lip bomb exploded, rainbow smoke and more glitter hurtling up through the canopy.

“Rachet, this is RuPual,” called the team’s assistant medical sergeant, Thomas “RuPaul” McDaniel. “Me and Rochelle are good to go, but Randy is gone, girlfriend. Hit by that last lip bomb. This bitch is ashy as gently caress!”

There wasn’t time to tally up the needy. All Marissa knew was that she needed support—Hair, Nails, anything—and she needed it now. She acknowledged RuPaul’s call, then switched frequencies, calling up Captain Charlotte Duong’s Vietnamese team. They were much closer than the Korean team and were working the grid on the other side of the creek. “Honey 06, this is Rachet, over.”

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Conceal Team Six

cda

by Hand Knit

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Conceal Team Six

Jesus loving Christ dude

alnilam

Conceal Team Six

Escape From Noise

Conceal Team Six

tradjik

i have no idea what this thread is about anymore

ty heather papps u da bes

xcheopis

tradjik posted:

We're learning a new definition for "browbeaten".

Escape From Noise

tradjik posted:

Welcome to the

Y
O
B

The handcuffs click around your wrist as you hear a blow-dryer start.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Beautify Your Opponents Brutally

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

tradjik

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Welcome to the

Y
O
B

The handcuffs click around your wrist as you hear a blow-dryer start.

i don't appreciate handcuffs or blow driers i will post over there with the lock pickers. drat handcuffs

owlhawk911

tradjik posted:

i don't appreciate handcuffs or blow driers i will post over there with the lock pickers. drat handcuffs

my dude...

owlhawk911

you're about to be loving beautiful

tradjik

owlhawk911 posted:

you're about to be loving beautiful

this sounds cool but is also confusing and scary. have fun itt

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will look for you, I will find you, and I will make you love the look of a confident, new you.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
a powerful man who offended the mafia goes to sleep.
he wakes up the next morning in his golden silk sheets with an uneasy feeling. he follows a trail of dark hairs down the bed and finds a hand mirror. he looks into it and sees that in the night his eyebrows have been plucked into a perfect soft angled arch.
the man screams.

Escape From Noise

Do you expect me to talk?

No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to dye.

tradjik

tradjik posted:

drive by body pierce

ChubbyChecker

Escape From Noise

Using a smoky eye bomb on a crowd.

Twenty Four

The staff playing the high energy Pantera song "loving Hostile" on repeat over the speakers during your "relaxing" spa day.

catapede

Eatin' fish leaves
Gettin' strong
The Mary KGB

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

catapede posted:

The Mary KGB

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

xcheopis

google THIS

And the rocket's red glare
The bombs bursting in air
Gave proof through the night
We were rocking that hair

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Private First Class Arbright stood firmly at attention, saluting crisply with his eyes shining brightly as he awaited recognition from his commanding officer. General Gaines applied the last touches to PFC Arbright and, standing to attention, returned PFC Arbright's salute.

"You have distinguished yourself, your unit, and the United States Army through your actions. No other soldier has ever accomplished what you have- 25 hours of extended combat duty, 15 casualties to the enemy- and you personally saved 20 of our own people, and not ONCE did your eye makeup run or let you down!

For your actions under fire and bravery in combat, I am proud to award you with the Nation's highest honor- the Congressional Mascara of Honor.

Company, ten-HUT!" the commander shouted, and as one the company stood to attention. They couldn't believe how stunning PFC Arbright's eyes looked. They stood out more than ever! The company swooned. Perhaps the next fire fight they were in one of them would be so lucky to see those eyes rushing toward them, toward danger- to save them from the enemy. And then, award him another honor...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

catapede

Eatin' fish leaves
Gettin' strong

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

the Congressional Mascara of Honor.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
When the nightmares started to come back, which they always did Hank found himself at the VFM after work, grabbing couple cold ones with the boys. Here he could be himself, smoke a pack of Pall Malls by himself like he learned at cosmetology school. Throw some darts, compare old mascara stories, think about the ones that didn’t make it back from that last trip to Nordstrom Rack.

google THIS

Screaming every time I hear the buzz of an electric trimmer.

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Veteran of the Hot Lips Wars

Escape From Noise

EDC (Everyday Carry):

-1 Elchim 3900 Hair Dryer
-1 Parlux 385 PowerLight Ionic and Ceramic Hair Dryer.
-2 packages hair clips.
-2 portable power supplies (fully charged)
-4 packages of curlers
-1 box nitrile gloves
-1 bleach kit
-3 different mascara bases
-10 shades of lip gloss and lip liner
-7 shades of eye shadow
-1 pair Kohm KP-700 Toenail Clippers
-1 pair nail clippers
-1 pumice stone
-1 cucumber (raw)
-2 tubes exfoliating face scrub
-1 mud pack
-1 bag cotton balls
-1 curling iron
-2 pairs of hair cutting scissors

cda

by Hand Knit

EDC (Everyday Carry):

EDC forums/threads are the best

Escape From Noise

cda posted:

EDC forums/threads are the best

Yeah. Always wild to see some janitor or networks admin is packing like 2 Glocks, extra ammo, and 5 knives, all concealed to work every day.

nut

leaked cia documents of enhanced exfoliation techniques on how we took Osama Has-bin Laden to Osama Bin Livin'

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The submarine USS Bloodbath & Beyond patrolled the Atlantic, looking for threats. One had been located- there was a party near Miami that was detected. The heading was set, and the ship and it's crew headed to the coordinates of the anticipated target. Klaxons aboard the ship began sounding off as the captain made an announcement over the PA

"This is your captain, firing solutions have been entered into the targeting computer, prepare to fire torpedoes, on my command- Three! Two! One! FIRE!"

The torpedoes fired from the torpedo tubes to their destination one by one. Each torpedo contained a warhead that when the destination was reached, would disperse and begin immediately reacting with the surrounding water, bubbling and frothing and sending biodegradable and environmentally harmless scented oils and skin moisturizers to those bathing within. Each torpedo successfully reached their targets...

"Another successful mission, folks! Our mission objectives were met and that party is now kicking into high gear, well done!"

Cheers could be heard from the submarine. The US Navy's plan to weaponize bath bombs was a success...

ChubbyChecker

biosterous

EDC (Everyday Cosmetology):

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

another year another president lying about closing Salon-lipo bay