Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

now then, blowout team A: sharpshooters will be positioned at points alpha and bravo. as soon as the motorcade reaches point charlie, both shooters will fire at the target's left front tire. in the event of a double miss, the backups will be prepared with caltrops and, if necessary, the bazooka.

blowout team B: the generators go live at t minus one minute. the target is to be extracted from the vehicle without delay and presented with warm scented facial towels. shampoo squad will clean and massage for exactly three minutes, followed by pressurized rinse and activation of primary hairdryer squad. auxiliary hairdryer squad is to be primed and ready to step in the moment anything goes wrong. meanwhile, team A will provide suppressing fire for any hostiles who attempt to interfere with the operation. manicure squad will await further instructions pending assessment of the target.

all good? I said, all good? very well then: EXECUTE.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Do you expect me to talk?

No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to dye.