Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
my friends and I used to crack up at this commercial
at like 4am

we'd have been up all night watching adult swim or whatever and reach that time in the early morning when there's for real nothing on and this would be on, like, Noggin, or that channel that only seemed to exist for a couple hours at a time and just sold hundreds and hundreds of knives
good times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
another good commercial from that time was
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psZRxl1CDw8
this $20 dvd that explains how to avoid buying counterfeit mini coopers, which
1) is not a real problem that needed solving
2) they accidentally explain in the commercial in its entirety, and it takes a couple of seconds (they are just regular cars that look nothing like mini coopers but have white stripes painted on the hood)
3) they try to sell by showing fake mini coopers crashing into giant stacks of hay and exploding

if the fake mini cooper scammers exist, then they almost definitely managed to scam exactly one person: a vengeful dvd salesman who doesn't understand shapes, somehow had the budget of a b movie to spare on his quest for revenge, and was a big fan of the 2003 remake of the italian job

Cubone

free hubcaps posted:

cubone i love you dearly but i mean thjis with all sincerity: teh word ‘gullible’ does not exist in the Merriam-Webster online dictionary

I just want to say that if I were to check that, that wouldn't mean that I believed you, it would mean that I attempted to scientifically verofy a dubious claim, so I definitely wouldn't be gullible if I tried to check if the word gullible was in the Merriam-Webster online dictionary, I would just be very, not... I wouldn't have been, fallen for the joke, so I'd actually be smart, if I did that

Cubone

also I love you too