Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Spider

FutonForensic posted:

nbd but the dick sucking portable motor robot has difficulty comprehending the form of my mammoth hog

I've had to macguyver the technology used for automated cow milkers and the form recognition factor is incredibly accurate down to the millimeter

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

hamjobs posted:

"Hey Alexa, suck my diiiiiick"

----------------

Twenty Four

all of the FAQ page is about canceling your order or stopping them from shipping it to you lol.

like not one thing along the lines of "tell me more about your product and company" just a page mostly full of how it's too late to back out of your bad decision making lmao

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

the trick is to start with the largest grit and work your way down to a fine polishing paste

google THIS

hamjobs posted:

"Hey Alexa, suck my diiiiiick"

google THIS

Twenty Four posted:

all of the FAQ page is about canceling your order or stopping them from shipping it to you lol.

like not one thing along the lines of "tell me more about your product and company" just a page mostly full of how it's too late to back out of your bad decision making lmao

Oh please tell me there's an incredibly defensive diatribe somewhere on how you should use the product at your own risk but you really, really should use it. At your own risk, of course.

google THIS

quote:

U.S.C. COMPLIANCE NOTICE

This site contains descriptions and images of a sexual nature and is intended for adult audiences only. By entering this site you confirm ou are 18-years of age or older; of legal age to view sexually explicit materials in your local jurisdiction; and wish to be exposed to such materials. We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any person under the age of 18 and must be over 18 to shop on our website.

I do like how this notice is on the FAQ page, at the very bottom, for maximum visibility.

google THIS

Twenty Four posted:

Is... is that a speaker button on it? That icon is almost identical to the sound button in my system tray on my computer.

Does this thing have audio features?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

:stare:

nut

lol it sounds like it’s coming from my dick!

the rest of the fam around the Xmas tree: :stonk:

cda

by Hand Knit

nut posted:

google THIS

Connect your Bluetooth headset to hear ALIVE's all too aware cries of anguish at its miserable sisyphean fate.

google THIS

nut posted:

cda

by Hand Knit

google THIS posted:

Connect your Bluetooth headset to hear ALIVE's all too aware cries of anguish at its miserable sisyphean fate.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

google THIS posted:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

Wait. This thing plays the 2001 P.O.D. hit Alive while it pleasures and smooths your dilz?

vanisher

hold up there is a downloadable user manual

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

vanisher posted:

hold up there is a downloadable user manual

:allears:

Escape From Noise

What apps can you install on it?

vanisher

vanisher

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

gently caress lmao

Twenty Four

Twenty Four posted:

Is... is that a speaker button on it? That icon is almost identical to the sound button in my system tray on my computer.

Does this thing have audio features?

lol

cda

by Hand Knit

lmao

nut

Goons Are Gifts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I just feel that it's wrong to program the hand held dick rotating robot to have hopes and dreams that can never be realized

cda

by Hand Knit
they have a section for facebook testimonials

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
This toy is angry. Stay away.

----------------

nut

my humours run dry yet the beast demands more. i close my eyes and imagine a solitary tumbleweed toppling across the arid desert corridors of my seminal vesicles. i lock myself in the bathroom and shake. i have toggled the moaning to off yet still hear the sweet siren's beckoning in my deepest clavicles.

is this what love is?

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

my humours run dry yet the beast demands more. i close my eyes and imagine a solitary tumbleweed toppling across the arid desert corridors of my seminal vesicles. i lock myself in the bathroom and shake. i have toggled the moaning to off yet still hear the sweet siren's beckoning in my deepest clavicles.

is this what love is?

google THIS

wum wum wum wum wum wum wum wup wup wup wup wup wup chokida chokida CHOKIDA CHOKIDA CHOKIDA CHOKIDA CHOKIDA CHOKIDA (click)

Ugh, I hate it when the load gets off balance.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

wum wum wum wum wum wum wum wup wup wup wup wup wup chokida chokida CHOKIDA CHOKIDA CHOKIDA CHOKIDA CHOKIDA CHOKIDA (click)

nut

my family doctor: hey now look at the bright side, once we get all that blood off the tip of your dick will have never been sharper!

City of Glompton

google THIS posted:

FutonForensic

FutonForensic

Q: The seeds of regret have been sown! Can I cancel my order of ALIVE ONE, and preserve myself from its carnal pleasures?

A: "But as for the cowardly ( ... ) their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death."

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

FutonForensic posted:

Q: The seeds of regret have been sown! Can I cancel my order of ALIVE ONE, and preserve myself from its carnal pleasures?

A: "But as for the cowardly ( ... ) their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death."

Lmao

cda

by Hand Knit

FutonForensic posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Since glitter will soon be banned in the US whats our next move fellas for these sad grey pussies.