Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Tifa
Aerith
Aeris
View Results

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
But yeah true story I’ll be cold in the ground before I say Aerith.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
So, that album, why is it all weird and pixelated? And why are some of the models odd? Is it because it’s a datamine and we’re doing some TCRF level stuff to get to it?

Also gott dang, show Yuffie.

Bean
Sep 9, 2001

LadyPictureShow posted:

Cait Sith is a spy. He's obviously placed bugs on everyone.

The rest of the party staring wide eyed while coital screams come out of a robot moogle/cat. This game defined a generation.

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
I have a physical copy of Remake. I put that bad boy in my PS5, fired up my save, and played some last week.

So far as I can tell, I'm ready to hit go on Integrade on the 10th? When might that be? Midnight tonight? Sometime tomorrow? What exactly do I do, just hit update on the main menu?