Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Hair: As big a rainbow afro you can manage. With a backwards baseball cap somewhere on top at a 45° angle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

He's going to be beautiful. :allears:

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Too bad his afro is hidden by that hat. Oh well. He looks like a:
Diva with commitment issues that is never nude.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Theta Zero posted:

I debated whether or not to do that, since I know you wanted an afro. I decided that a giant afro impossibly tucked away under a hat would be funnier than just running around in an afro 24/7, and the hat added to his "confused dapper caveman" aesthetic. Don't worry, you'll see his dapper doo off and on.

Awesome! That'll make it all the more special.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Wait for neighbors, then for the first one to arrive, flip a coin. If heads, that person is now Grug's mortal enemy and he must do anything in his powers to ruin that Sim's life. If tails, friendly greeting.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

The Flying Twybil posted:

This.

Though if he flips tails, he should also consider schmoozing them to his side as an ally against his soon to be declared mortal enemy.

He's gotten this far through life mooching, why not convince someone to do the hard work for him?

We make a great team.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Aw, you guys. :blush:

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Gotta start the wiener empire properly by

The Flying Twybil posted:

Grug still needs to make some useful minions good friends. Especially ones that will foot the bill for meals or help him with his starting winery business. Let's go find some gullible nice people to recruit befriend.

The more of a workaholic they are, the better. Either that, or someone beefy who can take on that bouncer for us.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Learn how to create art and maybe make this world a bit more up to Grug's standards!
Also, plagiarism forgery fine art is a great way to make money.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

It's not muscle, it's sinew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

I'm gonna go the opposite direction and say build Grug Spire from whence Grug may look down upon the rabble.