Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Huh. That's a lot of bans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Hmm. Interesting night.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

I've was fighting Skull.gif before it was cool.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

RandomBlue posted:

Lowtax is a piece of poo poo and he's real mad other people noticed.

Not in it. Voted 5.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

ya LG didn't get caught up in this she was literally encouraging literal domestic terrorism and truck bombs lol, no idea what she was thinking

still, pardon her

Kind of curious how he stumbled on that Lastgirl post seeing as it's kind of old and stands out from the others. I saw it as sarcasm. Oh well. I tried.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Bulgakov posted:

hmm i didn't see that you got a new av

bad time to try being a smooth cool orangetang tho i tell u what

Really? I feel like its been working out pretty well. Hell, the guy who owns the site even responded to me a few times.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Al! posted:

i miss baloogan, tell lowtax to unban him

Ok, I did.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Bert Roberge posted:

We're still good here at CSPAM.

Hm, don't know about that. You didn't get banned.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Gripweed posted:

in the other thread he's saying he wasn't drunk. Which is kinda worse. If that stream was sober Lowtax, Lowtax is in trouble

He truly is... something awful.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Glad Lowtax came around and reversed the bans. Guess you could say hindsight... is 2020.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lowtax ain't a bad guy. He's just a little mixed up. Got Ban Fever, that's all.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

I remember some post by Lowtax ages ago about all the death threats that are not only directed at him but his kids too. Probably fucks with your head a bit... or not. I wouldn't know since I'm beloved by all.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

i think it's bullshit that lg got punished that far out from her post at the insistence of one of them on there. like yeah she knew the risk of that kind of joke post but whoever kept bringing it up in stream is a piece of poo poo

I tried getting him to reverse it but he said that type of post is what's gonna get the secret service called on him again. I don't get the impression he was being hyperbolic so Lastgirl is probably lucky it wasn't a permaban.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Al! posted:

yeah and last we talked she said she has no intention of coming back with things the way they are :shrug:

Yeah, whatever.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

given that it was in the british politics thread i don't think the secret service were gonna get called, but i get why he's ban happy about it. it reminds me of when they banned avshalom for threatening to unbirth trump, tho

Yeah I think it's overzealous. :shrug:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

PostEldar posted:

It took me like 12 years to figure out why people loved these forums so much but I found it in this thread/subforum of a subforum.

Well then hurry up and share it with us already.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Post-Drama come down loving sucks, though. Don't act like you aren't bored now.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Snoo who?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Did you all finish your Best Of 2019 lists?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

eonwe posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3837378&pagenumber=45&perpage=40#post501245411
Jeffrey removed a Load Bearing Slur from something awful
and it temporarily broke SA forums for unregistered users

Good thing I never log out.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Binders full of women's reasons for dropping out.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Inspector Hound posted:

We're still here, some people still aren't happy, he's turned over decision making to people who actually read the forums

E is my understanding

I think things will probably get better forums wise. As for planet earth, well...

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

poo poo happens (get banned) and sometimes it doesn't stop happening like diarrhea, but then you take some Imodium (complain a lot) and things get a little better but not right away.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Life is essentially a giant toilet.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

You want to do something about Climate Change, eh? Really? You wanna make cheeseburgers illegal?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

If you think this is funny then you should reexamine your lovely sense of humor. Think of the kids them nugs could feed.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Solarin posted:

holy poo poo @ life

Oh now the nugs are holy? This really is sickening.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Those nugs could feed at least eight Yemeni children or possibly even one American child.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Yeah I offered Mr. Tax a cool few mil. He didn't accept so I invested all of it into Vine.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Plinkey posted:

I used to like you

And now you love me. That's just the way it goes!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Spergin Morlock posted:

it was funny to see you earnest posting at lowtax yesterday. lol

The greatest comedy of all is sincerity.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Also farts.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

campfire posted:

sober cspammers rising up in defense of our most marginal and beloved posters? poo poo idk tell me about it maybe it didnt own. sure looked like it from here

Sober?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

edited by nichael for pressing ceremonial reasons

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

wait america still has a draft?!

Yes and it's still extremely misandrist. Very sad.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

My draft card is still in the original packaging. It's probably worth thousands at this point.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Trump is gonna be real upset when he finds out wars aren't about winning, they're about permanent occupation.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

If only drama stayed on the forums.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Al! posted:

i know you all wanted to keep your bernie hopes but many of you were way too young to see what happens when america goes into a blood frenzy

They hate us for our freedoms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lawman 0 posted:

Tacodemon for ik

I don't know, man. Mods involved in IRL politics don't last long.