Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

this year is gonna be bad

Trump delenda est

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Soup du Jour posted:

lmao I can’t wait for the secretary of defense to get blown the gently caress up now the next time he sets foot 500 miles within iran

way to go idiots

2020: the year Iran joins antifa

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

What a loving ghoul

Do not underestimate the chip boomers and olds have on their shoulder over Iran successfully thwarting US imperialism.

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormbrained US President threatens to 9/11 Iran

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Inspector Hound posted:

https://twitter.com/buitengebieden_/status/1213411900480016385?s=19

I didn't even know there were videos of this

E and that's ball lightning not sef but still

Goddamn is this real? I've read plenty about ball lightning but it's so goddamn rare.

E: drunk and bested by the internet

Zeno-25 has issued a correction as of 04:54 on Jan 5, 2020

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

euphronius posted:

I can’t believe SA doesn’t have a phish thread wtf

Phish sucks, they're just aping at what was already perfected by the true masters of jam, the Grateful Dead, decades ago

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When is Trump's next rally? Boy howdy sure would be tragic if Iran attacked the very people that are responsible for this nonsense (Trump voting chuds). That sure would make me feel even more unsympathetic towards Iran

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tom Tucker posted:

Seriously imagine any other President NOT addressing the nation after Iran bombed U.S. bases in Iraq. The dude is mentally incompetent.

He's tweaking too hard on Sudafed and adderall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS