Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

trem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Lastgirl posted:

anti-beghazi ain't going away!

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

wasn't it like a known thing that addamere had been pm'ing shirtless pics of himself to people or did that get brushed under the rug

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Sestze posted:

trump is a war criminal

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

it's loving depressing that the fyad thing had to fester so long before someone actually did something about it

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

pot dispensaries charge a premium because they know they have the weed industry in a vice grip and can get away with it

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

ArfJason posted:

starting to think idiocracy was some kind of documentary, when you really get down to it, when you think about it.

greetings, friend

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

*smokes pipe*

tell me again of the idiocracies, let me relive the years past

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

magiccarpet posted:

saying fyad wrong to own fyad

tane

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

mysterious frankie posted:

Lol

I have many conflicting feelings about Nickelodeon’s Middle Aged gently caress Doug

it's okay to feel things when you look at Middle Aged gently caress Doug. c-spam is here for you

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

trees aren['t real

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

lmao i only just now caught up on ppj posting a thread in cspam and then getting loving banned. what a world. good riddance you nazi gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Der Meister posted:

hello one hundred years ago

look i've been busy doing things and i'd just assumed that mods had kept circling the wagons around him and nothing would be done