Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Slumfrog posted:

Is it just me or does today's modern dog demand a level of... interactivity in their playthings of which I was unaware. All I wanted was a ball to throw at the beach and I find rack upon rack of these ambiguously suggestive latex devices.

I do like the proud boast of chickeny flavorings in case you weren't enthralled completely by the sheer knobliness before you.

Not so bad at first glance, but looking closer the poses and expressions of both kid and dog make me wonder exactly how is this kong "extreme"

This poo poo on the left is absolutely sold in sex shops, probably under the same name.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

too close to food i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

switched to a mostly vegetable diet in the past month and I'm closing out 2019 with four really productive shits in one day

*ronald mcdonald runs away crying*

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lorn Wayne posted:

gently caress didn't mean punchy

fuk u

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lorn Wayne posted:

*60 billion years later*

spyderhypenmanishly:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Addamere posted:

:kiddo: the lepers colony rn

lowtax

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Calibanibal posted:

i have formed an exclusive cspam discord offshoot (with accompanying IRC), all invited posters will recieve invites sometime tonight. keep checking PMs

#foodshots.irc

oh wait you were making fun of someone

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

holy poo poo i thought those were pants

:goku:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

dammit

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Spergin Morlock posted:

lowtax almost banned you on his livestream, lol

lmao

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

good morning plinkey wait til you hear what happened

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Nae! posted:

are we assuming st pattys day is out because the biggest drunks have passed out by sundown?

all the anti-irish people drink coffee to stay super sober on st patricks

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

get in the robot

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

sinnesloeschen posted:

HONI SOIT QUI CRACK Y PING

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

lol jazerus got banned trying to convince everyone not to freak out

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lesson learned i hope

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

golf

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Bearjew posted:

did I dream the lowtax meltdown or what

no but lowtax did

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Spergin Morlock posted:

If you haven't watched that stream you should. He hovers over one of your posts and asks the chat room if he should ban you and then got distracted and moved on.

maybe ill save it for my birthday

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

thanks for sparing me tho, chat room full of pepe avatars

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

UFOTacoMan posted:

wha happen ?

check the leper colony, anyone with "liveban" as the reason got banned live on lowtaxs new years eve stream

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

banana bread

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

a little salami please

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

hey punchy i'm working on writing a hilarious joke that combines "learn to code" with the fact that "code" is hospital slang for "have a heart attack" but i can't quite make it go

you should also work in "stat" as in statistics and also "stat" as in i need the chest zappers, stat

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Gripweed posted:

Somebody posted Lowtax's stream and I jumped to a random point in it. Lowtax was talking about his wife being in a battered women's shelter, despite him never battering her. He was drunk and the chat was not great. It seemed like a very dark scene.

joker's rick

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i fuckin hate haro that little jerk

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Gripweed posted:

The good news is that even in 2020 people are still discovering strange new animals to make cute videos of

https://twitter.com/rj55yx/status/1211988783656103939?s=20

thats a cat

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

DC subway advertisement for pennsylvania tourism, 2019

shouldve been a photo of wawa

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

on the poster i mean. im not mad at you for not photographing wawa

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

reignofevil posted:

Worse, deep cover agent lowtax cut off the head of the snake on live cam last night

wow animal cruelty now?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

reignofevil posted:

Based on everything I know about christianity you shouldn't pull ppls arm but you also shouldn't slap at ppl for pulling your arm god bless

this pope slaps fam. in nomine rad tris

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Quotey posted:

Cardinals are always taught

1) Keep your priorities in order and 2) Know when to act without hesitation.

The Pope was visiting a city at new years. One of the many attendees was an avowed atheist and a member of the ACLU. She shocked the world when she grabbed the Pope by the hand and flatly stated, "God, if you are real, then I want you to release his Holiness. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes."

The square fell silent. You could hear a pin drop. Ten minutes went by and the godless heathen proclaimed, "Here I am God. I'm still waiting."

It got down to the last couple of minutes when the Pope pulled away, and slapped her to free himself. The Pope went back to his funny rear end car and sat there, silently. The audience was shocked and stunned and sat there looking on in silence.

The thug eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the Pope and asked, "What the hell is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"

The Pontifex calmly replied, "God was too busy today protecting President Donald Trump who is looking up at the sun and making it so the weekend happens. So He sent me. TRUMP."

Hey kid. Over here. You the new Pontiff? Goddamn, you Popes get younger all the time. Take this pistol, press c to crouch

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

hey im ottoman again

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Admiral Ray posted:

it's not even peak fire season for australia lmao

nah it is. peak season is like 5 months long lol

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

What is peak fire season?

from november to april if you go outside and scuff a rock with your shoe itll catch fire

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Admiral Ray posted:

late january, time in the past that you could expect the fires to start dying down.

oh maybe its just nov-apr in my area then

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

maybe it was a mistake to elect a guy whos in a qanon doomsday cult...

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

(i mean australia. not on the forums)

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Inspector Hound posted:

She didn't lock anyone up for it, she just threatened it over and over and other DAs used the law to lock people up.

Appears to be the actual defense

Also again for the record gently caress directly in the face anyone who has jailed or advocated for the jailing or defended laws that result in the jailing of people for cannabis

th charles manson defense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

ArfJason posted:

Brendan absolutely knew about the loaded gun.