Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
TRUMO!

2020!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

foolish simpsons writers not realzing that theres no way youd have a w2 in hand by that

Hah, you fool. Ned Flanders owns his own business.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
My vote was the best vote the thread had ever seen!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

But my vote was a 5!

How could both be the best vote?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Calibanibal posted:

this is the year where all the good cspam posters migrate to twitter. probably

Well, I won't be using twitter.

But I'm also not a good cspam poster

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Shear Modulus posted:

my roommate apparently decided that her fiancee is moving in with us and he showed up today with an absolute mountain of poo poo to move in and is now burning incense

You should make a big deal out of it and get your rent lowered. After all, assuming there were two people living there and now there are three then you shouldn't be expected to pay 50% of the rent/utilities anymore.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

lmao

"a racketeering case, which I kind of invented"

racketeering was first coined in the mid 20s about the Teamsters in Chicago.

And the RICO act was signed into law in 1970 while he was still just clerking for a judge.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

His ex-wife said he fell down a while back and now his brain doesn't work too good

pretty deece argument for an upper age limit to public service

My mom actually agreed with me over Christmas when I said I was tired of people her age running things (she is either 70 or just past it) and wanted people more around my age (I'm 46).

Although she doesn't want Bernie because of it too.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Turns out that living in a gerontocracy with delusions about the past and terminal nostalgia poisoning sucks real fuckin' bad.

There's just something about the Boomer generation that is incapable of taking orders or being subordinate to someone more than about 3 years younger than them.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

lorn Wayne posted:

I don't get how america likes pelosi

what the hell guys even we're not that dumb

Ugh. My mom also liked the Pelosi clap. :rolleyes:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Lmao

I'm not waiting I'm like a 1/4 mile long line just to buy weed today.

I might have waited if there were just a few dozen people, but there was literally hundreds of people.

TMMadman has issued a correction as of 16:25 on Jan 1, 2020

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Pancakes posted:

Oh yeah, today is the first day of legalization in Illinois isn't it? I really should see about doing some CLE to get involved in the new kinds of legal work resulting from the change.

Yeah first day today. The line I saw in Romeoville was just loving stupid. I would have been in line outside for at least a couple hours.

Edit - just the single line I saw basically proves that they should have given out more licenses.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
You know the worst part about my little trip out to see if I could get weed is that the McDonalds near the weed store was open, but I waited until I got the one closest to my place to get breakfast. Except that it was closed for another 30 minutes.

So I went home and will have to go out again in about 20 minutes in order to get breakfast.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Bethamphetamine posted:

It's January 1st 2020: the Vatican desperately pushes out the story that the pope's arm was pulled to news media as damage control.

News media all across the world publishes their take and nobody bothers to look into it for several hours.

I mean it looks like there is video evidence that the lady does in fact pull on his arm.

Is there something I'm missing?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

baw posted:

and for the first time in my life, i kinda wish i could go back to living in illinois

lmao

don't worry the lines for it are stupid today

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

every politician that does this without actively directing all of their efforts to erasing marijuana convictions from the record and releasing low level offenders from jail should be tarred and feathered and perhaps drawn and quartered.

the governor JB Pritzker actually started doing that last night.

https://apnews.com/2536e69f5b4a6d80faa26a1837158581

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

argh i hate having a bathtub i wish i just had a tile floor shower

oh man, my brother took out his giant bathtub and put in a tiled shower and it was great. No more having to step over a foot and a half foot wall to get into a slippery bathtub.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Inspector Hound posted:

I hate the hill because they are pointing out how dumb he is but they won't allow themselves to introduce that quote with "obviously high on Sudafed and having no familiarity with the society he ostensibly leads, Trump had this to say,"

I seriously hate that every single media company just won't come right out and say that the President is a loving idiot.

It's so loving obvious that his brain is swiss cheese, but nobody is ever willing to say a thing. It's even more obvious when you watch or listen to various Trump stuff from like the 90s or 00s because you can tell that even though he was still stupid back then he could at least string together relatively coherent thoughts. And now he just says the dumbest loving things and people just move on like it's completely normal for the leader of our so called great country to constantly repeat himself with sentence fragments.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

pillsburysoldier posted:

LSU is the only good SEC team

There is no such thing as a good SEC team.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I wouldn't want milk from those breasts.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Salt Fish posted:

Don't judge milk by it's cover.

Hey, I just don't want hair in my milk. Is that so wrong?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Lmao

Can you imagine standing in line for 7 hours to buy some weed? Because that's apparently what some people did today.

Can you imagine if liquor stores only allowed 3-5 people in at a time? This loving country is so loving dumb when it comes to drugs.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I mean we always knew she was a succDem

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

2DCAT posted:

lol I forgot about him

Because he hasn't stood on anything for a while

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

leftists dont do well in authoritarian spaces like this one ultimately because we are unwilling to cater to the worst impulses and biases of authority just to get what we want but the nazis and the pure misanthropic creeps hovering around here have no such problem :shrug:

yeah leftists really need to learn that it's OK for them to grab power and wield it against those who wish to oppress them.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

*joins majority decision in Citizen's United case*

*eventually says people may not appreciate democracy*

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mustached Demon posted:

This is our final warning btw

No, I'm sure it's fine that like all of Australia is on fire.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mustached Demon posted:

Californias still on fire

is california never not on fire?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Man, Two-Face is looking old.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

the other one pulls it around, i assume to get the water to make a little vibration/wake, then drinks it, so some days the water bowl moves like 5 feet in the kitchen depending on her attitude.

You should get a cat fountain. Lots of cats actually prefer their water to be running slightly.

Of course, my old cat used to also paw at the running water like a loving idiot, but he also just loved water and would actually jump into the tub when I would dump a bucket of water into it and end up wading around in several inches of water.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Huh, I just realized that I totally forgot to pay my health insurance premium by the 1st, so I think it's gonna get cancelled.

I was kind of debating whether or not I wanted to pay it after I signed up during open enrollment during mid December.

I probably should have paid it, but I just don't go to the doctor on a regular basis (although I do have a couple of things that would be nice to get checked out even though I know what they are anyway like my sciatic issues) and I was just not sure what is going to happen to the subsidies this year.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Trumpishly: but when the wind wasn't blowing you couldn't watch TV!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Here's how you fix the space junk problem.

1. Build a very large magnet and a space vehicle to carry it.
2. Launch vehicle and magnet into space.
3. Have vehicle fly around with magnet dangling from a long cable to collect space junk. Cable can be retracted in order to temporarily store space junk in hold so more space junk can be collected.
4. When hold is full of space junk and magnet can hold no more set the vehicle on a collision course with the sun or one of the inner planets.
5. Let vehicle crash into the sun or inner planets.

There space junk problem is solved in an incredibly convoluted and stupid way.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

zegermans posted:

almost nothing sent to space is magnetic

Hey don't bother me with trivial details!

I'm an idea man!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

baw posted:

then use a tractor beam

See this guy gets how to improve the solution.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

punchymcpunch posted:

i bet the way we solve global warminf is we blow up the sun

I say we should make the sun hotter regularly launching rockets full of tens of millions of pounds of garbage into it.

It would work like a wood burning furnace, right?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

People like that shouldn't be allowed to vote or maybe should just be forced to vote by picking a name out of a hat or something. If you aren't going to understand the basic platform of a candidate then you might as well just cast a random vote.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Denizen_Cons posted:

Dang. I was a fan of Asimov too.

Also: where have all the good posters gone?

There has never been any good posters

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Trump will show up to the debates if there is a fuckable chair on stage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I sure am glad that Trump gets to completely ignore or find work arounds to anti-nepotism laws in government in order to let his grifting daughter and her failson husband to be involved in his administration.