Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

WhatEvil posted:

TBF it wouldn't be off form for Brenda to live to 105 or something ridiculous, looking at when her mam went out. She's 93 currently. Phil's not lasting more than a few more years though IMO.

Pretty sure Philip died a few years ago and no one's had the heart to tell him yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

ThomasPaine posted:

I'm the guy still playing bloodborne in 2020

Moi woif bought it me as a Xmas present, even though I already had it for free before and didn't really play it. Success?

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Let's face it, it's going to be someone like Keir Starmer is going to be leader, and it's just going to be a matter of time before he gets hit by an antisemitism accusation despite acquiescing and while he'll be shocked we'll be able to enjoy the schadenfreude.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Red Oktober posted:

Apologies for the express, but this is a typical example of how brexit has been turned into a sport, with non of the complexities of what it actually means being important, just ‘winning’.

Constant ‘remoaners’, ‘remaniacs’ and us-v-them. They don’t give a poo poo about what it means, they care that they won.

I watched a YouTube vid from the Telegraph the other day, 12 reasons why Big Ben should ring for Brexit, hosted by a JRM lookalike. I thought it was parody it was so bad, but there were no comments so I couldn't be sure. So much moaning about "remoaners" though. Had my ad blocker on at least, don't wanna give them any revenue...

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
I've got a smart phone, it's started reflexively crashing every time I try to open one of Jose's twitter links

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

I like that if you look at the bank's twitter account the last thing they posted before their "apology" was a retweet about MLK day

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Guavanaut posted:

Speaking of right wing twats weaponizing performatively working class things, I just got reminded that this was a thing that happened in the 00s and was something that I managed to be blissfully unaware of how blatant it got at the time.
https://twitter.com/samisam147/status/1219943058990686208

Give us the beans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
In this country we get people pretending to be nurses to expose leftist lies about kids being left on hospital floors :britain: