Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,
election time is but a window.

I'll be back
[very, very, quietly] birb?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,

I'll be back

Camrath posted:

Also, all of you who ordered fudge this month- your orders are now shipped! Be prepared for a box of deliciousness tomorrow or saturday!

This month’s goon special of ‘Billionaires shot dead’ is particularly good, though as dense as the heart of an dying sun..

pictured: me after eating excellent fudge, courtesy of Camrath

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,

I'll be back
Tasty, tasty Camrath fudge arrived today

pictured: me eating goon-made fudge and getting fatter

it is very, very good. the Billionaires-Shot-Dead is both luxurious and revolutionary.

(ed: sea salt also. looking forward to Marmite as and when it appears)

CGI Stardust fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Jan 24, 2020

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,

I'll be back

ronya posted:

because even amongst the selectorate there's not that much engagement or name recognition, and Momentum still has its mailing list
Reports of Momentum's influence (also its unity and its radicalism) at the moment seem somewhat exaggerated. Currently the big Momentum push is... phone-banking for RLB!! It hasn't really coordinated anything other than that so far, or if it has then it hasn't shared any details with its members. The Starmer campaign has managed more influencing-the-influencers from what little I've seen reported.

At the moment it's less than impressive, has to be said.

(ed: might just be where I am, maybe other local Momentum groups are organising more?)

CGI Stardust fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Jan 25, 2020

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,

I'll be back
conducting a protracted People's War on social media, landing the sickest of owns on the labour aristocrats, getting a revolutionary number of likes and follows

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,

I'll be back
Make more... with less! One weird trick discovered by Dr Robotnik that they don't want you to know!

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,

I'll be back
timing my nut for Brexit, a once-in-a-lifetime JOI with countdown

busting baby batter, a blast from my bellend for every bong booming from Big Ben

bounteous Britain, beautiful boris! Boris has done it!! brexit, brexot , btiext

i'm tasting freedom. this will be over soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,

I'll be back
^^ some prick's letting off fireworks here too. gently caress em.