Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

ThomasPaine posted:

I'm the guy still playing bloodborne in 2020

All of my video gaming time is mostly spent weighing up "I could play one of my other dozens of games...or replay Bloodborne again"

My favourite game ever made

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

What actually happens to you if you refuse to be conscripted? I'm pretty sure I'd rather go to jail than get flown overseas to wander around a mountain until I get shot in the head. It seems about ten times more preferable.

We do have at least some protections for conscientious objection.

They're never bringing back the draft however, so please no-one here actually worry about it.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

https://twitter.com/wariotifo/status/1213603645020880896

Phess Jillips knocking it out of the park again.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Chuka Umana posted:

I fully expect Jess to now act like she's the Great Rational Centrist Hope waltzing into her deserved spot as party leader.

She's been playing that for, what, three years now?

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Trust me, people in Scotland care. "No Surrender" only means one thing up here and it's nothing the left want to be getting behind.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

We're letting Luton off far too easily in the terrible airport stakes. Somehow exists in the quantum state of always being far too crowded, while also being a loving trek from any point A to B.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

I love that she has slotted perfectly into the role vacated by Chuka, in terms of just absolutely incalculably overinflated sense of self-worth. If she doesn't win the leadership, I'll give evens that she'll gently caress off and try and make her own party.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

My greatest moment was German tourists asking directions to Glasgow cathedral and I was able to answer them in German.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Happily live in an area where anyone caught celebrating Brexit would result in you being made to take The Long Walk.