Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
The forum admin is livebanning a bunch of CSPAM people for literally dumb bullshit and any criticism.

None of them are going to support this by giving more money to this website or its admin, none of our suggestions are being taken, and no sensible actions are happening tonight, just a washed up internet legend turning tricks for a bunch of chuds gaslighting him. This is really gross and weird and honestly has killed basically all appetite I had to continue on here.

If you need an invite to a discord that's SA adjacent and that you can find me in (under users as Bofa Updog) you can go to SRSOC:
http://www.discord.gg/srsoc

you can also add me as a friend on discord
smarxist#2284

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

i thought 100% for sure this was going to be a link to the c-spam discord

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
cmon man

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
theres like 3-4 cspam discords

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

lol

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i shant the rhizzone is just fine for me

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Tollymain posted:

theres like 3-4 cspam discords

which ones the good one

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Al! posted:

cmon man

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

cmon man

lol, like a half dozen trump thread regulars are gone and not coming back, people i love as friends and want to post with, the more that go the less reason anyone has to stay and support this site, but w/e

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dont send people to srsoc, the people in charge there are extremely toxic

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

smarxist posted:

lol, like a half dozen trump thread regulars are gone and not coming back, people i love as friends and want to post with, the more that go the less reason anyone has to stay and support this site, but w/e

lol

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

for real though is there a backup because this is collapsing

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Cspam Discord (third international)

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Tollymain posted:

dont send people to srsoc, the people in charge there are extremely toxic

it's literally just a place to go into and create a Discord account and message me, nobody has to stay there, i'm just trying to catch folks before they get banned/leave

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lowtax wakes up the next morning in nothing but his underwear, his head and body hurt, and he cant remember anything about his life

e: wait wrong thread

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
baloogan would have come in handy to lead cspam to the taris sewer holy land

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

StashAugustine posted:

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

I'm pretty sure Lowtax doesn't care all that much and will forget about this tomorrow, as long as you didn't directly insult him. So, uh, don't insult the guy who owns the site.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

smarxist posted:

They were just regular bans and it's not like permabans will stop people these days anyway.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Peachfart posted:

I'm pretty sure Lowtax doesn't care all that much and will forget about this tomorrow, as long as you didn't directly insult him. So, uh, don't insult the guy who owns the site.

Several people have made fun of him and haven't been banned! Feel free to insult him. Go ahead. Do it. I dare you.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
sticking it to the man lowtax by playing overwatch

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

has lowtax ever produced an alibi for his location on september 11th, 2001 ?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Peachfart posted:

I consider myself to be at least marginally rational, and if there's a problem with the site or certain posters, I would appreciate it if instead of insulting me or taking things I said out of context, you just PM me about it. Like I literally had no idea about the FYAD poo poo until after it all happened. I don't know anything about Nazis being on the site. None of this was communicated to me. There are many ways to contact me, but it's very difficult for me to know certain threads exist in certain forums, because I do not read all forums.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Turdfuzz posted:

They were just regular bans and it's not like permabans will stop people these days anyway.

The trans people who are actively being banned (I'd say ask snoo because their wife was one of them, but snoo got got too so w e l p) are unlikely to give this man money soon, if again

Chris James 2 has issued a correction as of 06:15 on Jan 1, 2020

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Chris James 2 posted:

The trans people who are actively being banned (I'd say ask snoo because his wife was one of them, but he got got too so w e l p) are unlikely to give this man money soon, if again
I literally have no idea who I banned was trans. I know people expect me to know what gender every poster identifies as, but honestly I have no clue.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Turdfuzz posted:

Several people have made fun of him and haven't been banned! Feel free to insult him. Go ahead. Do it. I dare you.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
going into the thread to talk before going nuclear would have been a better decision in my opinion.

the thread was civil when they didn’t feel like they were being ignored

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Lowtax posted:

I consider myself to be at least marginally rational, and if there's a problem with the site or certain posters, I would appreciate it if instead of insulting me or taking things I said out of context, you just PM me about it. Like I literally had no idea about the FYAD poo poo until after it all happened. I don't know anything about Nazis being on the site. None of this was communicated to me. There are many ways to contact me, but it's very difficult for me to know certain threads exist in certain forums, because I do not read all forums.

It would be very helpful if you would come talk with the mods, please?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

The trans people who are actively being banned (I'd say ask snoo because his wife was one of them, but he got got too so w e l p) are unlikely to give this man money soon, if again

All I know about Snoo is that she's a furry who loves helium. I don't know what you're talking about and I'm way more present here so I don't know how the gently caress Lowtax would either. :shrug:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

fool of sound posted:

It would be very helpful if you would come talk with the mods, please?

this guy doesn't know what hes talking about, go to sleep its news years

JuulPodSaveAmerica
Aug 29, 2012

Lowtax posted:

lmao maybe actually read the loving thread instead of just listening to the fyad nazi invasion on your stream.

lurk more.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Lowtax posted:

I literally have no idea who I banned was trans. I know people expect me to know what gender every poster identifies as, but honestly I have no clue.

So with complete sincerity, it's not so much about what people expect you to know, or do, but rather that some individuals are feeling vulnerable and angry, and as a result they lash out (which you, yourself, might empathize with!) Honestly, your bans were kinda funny content taken on their own, but if you take the fact that some folk are feeling marginalized due to FYAD's actions/history, combined with the frankly, :yikes: quality of some members of your stream chat, it's unfortunate, but understandable, that these folk might assume the worst of your current actions.

to be clear, i personally don't think that characterizes your actions properly, but yeah, people are going to reflexively assume the worst out of fear that not doing so will leave them open to being hurt again.

folks are all hosed up, man

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

StashAugustine posted:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

smarxist posted:

Ban one poster and it's a tragedy. Ban half a dozen posters and it's a statistic.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
lowtax if you really want people to understand undo the bans start over and just directly ask what the problems are.

you will get sincere answers I promise you

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Ban one poster and it's a tragedy. Ban half a dozen posters and it's a statistic.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Lowtax posted:

There are many ways to contact me, but it's very difficult for me to know certain threads exist in certain forums, because I do not read all forums.

would it help if i sent the 239th unread PM

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
If lowtax is banning the trans then before I die I want it to be known that I had a nice rear end

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

:hmmyes:

CharlestheHammer posted:

lowtax if you really want people to understand undo the bans start over and just directly ask what the problems are.

you will get sincere answers I promise you

Yeah, the original thread had a lot of good posts that got drowned out because there were people on the stream highlighting the angrier posts. it sucks, but was also quite funny. sad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Lowtax posted:

You had a huge meltdown on youtube tonight, I was watching the whole thing and talking to you for as long as I could until FYAD drowned me out

You can see the donation tag under my gang tag, I donated money to the spine fund, and this site has changed my life in a lot of ways

Tonight sucked