Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

ArfJason posted:

1) Super Mario 3D Land

I haven’t played this in like 3 years but just charged up my 3DS To try to finish it. Special 7-2 is kicking my rear end.

Bouillon Rube fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Sep 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Just finished the copy of Zelda: Oracle of Ages that I found among my childhood stuff a while back. Really loved it- felt like a proper sequel to Link’s Awakening, similar mechanics but just way bigger and more complex in almost every way. Gotta track down a copy of Seasons now too.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

The Klowner posted:

Post your ng+ code

this thing?

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Borderlands 2 on the Switch, my hands hurt a lot

ArfJason posted:

1) Super Mario 3D Land

About 3 levels shy of 100% on this. Think I started this save file in like 2016, really need to wrap it up for 2020

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

ArfJason posted:

I wonder if theres any easter eggs like in links awakening for not dying cause drat

Like the og gameboy version? The end cutscene is slightly different if you never die