Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Casimir Radon posted:

I don't know that we'd have felt any better if they'd allowed witnesses only to ignore them too.

The only potential silver lining is that "It was a sham trial that didn't even have any witnesses" is short and simple enough that it can penetrate the thick loving skulls of most Americans much easier than the normal both-sides bullshit muddied waters they're able to kick up to make everything confusing to the average American idiot. If there's any hope left that will be one more straw on the camel's back in November.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0WnZyxp_Wo

Needs more Hell March.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

There's plenty of naked men and also dogs

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Proud Christian Mom posted:

When the last human on this rock dies, the universe will breathe a sigh of relief

Obscure cross post reference, since it also is from today!

quote:

The Gods showed the first human to YISUN, bringing her in a walnut shell because she was so delicate. They could not believe how small and frail she was. Though she slept quite peacefully, at every breath they quailed and wrung their hands, fearing that she would fall apart at any moment. They crept carefully and cautiously into YISUN’s speaking hall, cradling her and whispering in hushed tones as they gently presented her upon a cushion before the Lord of Songs.

YISUN took one look at her and said, “This is the most dangerous being in existence.”

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/GettyImagesNews/status/1223344677568634880

I, a 2d amendment advocate, sure enjoy cosplaying in a look of a Russian-backed Ukrainian separatist

hey did you know they'll let you walk into the Kentucky state capitol with a gun

That's kind of unsettling.

FAUXTON fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Feb 1, 2020

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Do we even need a single guess to assume what would happen in the event a second amendment activist showed up but he happened to be black?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Here's a local papers' photo selection from the rally.

https://www.courier-journal.com/pic...ent/2858967001/

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

M_Gargantua posted:

Do we even need a single guess to assume what would happen in the event a second amendment activist showed up but he happened to be black?

Ronald Reagan would pass laws banning open carry

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I am the Adidas BDUs in the Slav squat.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

M_Gargantua posted:

Probably shot dead

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Alaan posted:

https://twitter.com/mschlapp/status/1223379382003294208?s=21

Mitt Romney: not Trump Boot Licker Republican enough to go to CPAC.

i'm gonna be thinking about this loving graphic for the rest of my life

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

It really is something

https://twitter.com/slpng_giants/status/1223409847447588864?s=20

bengy81
May 8, 2010

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Here's a local papers' photo selection from the rally.

https://www.courier-journal.com/pic...ent/2858967001/

Holy cow, those people are supposed to be the ones protecting us from those OTHER people??? Like, what the gently caress, most of them look like they would get winded and have to sit down just lifting their guns to their shoulders... Jesus christ, what a loving clown show.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

bengy81 posted:

Holy cow, those people are supposed to be the ones protecting us from those OTHER people??? Like, what the gently caress, most of them look like they would get winded and have to sit down just lifting their guns to their shoulders... Jesus christ, what a loving clown show.

If they’re libertarians, they’re not there to protect you, they’re there to protect themselves

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

FAUXTON posted:

hey did you know they'll let you walk into the Kentucky state capitol with a gun

That's kind of unsettling.

It's what the founding fathers envisioned [citation needed]

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Suicide Watch posted:

If they’re libertarians, they’re not there to protect you, they’re there to protect themselves

It cannot be stressed enough just how self centered libertarians entire world view is

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

ALL HAIL [The Framers.]

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Hekk posted:

*wears balaclava to "protect identity" *

**gives full name to media for photo caption**

:downsgun:

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's what the founding fathers envisioned [citation needed]

Well historically militia have always tended to be armed gangs of drunken braggarts who considered dueling each other over perceived slights to their honor to be a far more important use of their time than "serving the state."

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Hekk posted:

That guy fucks if he's doing it for laughs

I know he isn't though :(

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Holy poo poo we made it. What a fuckin' year.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

bengy81 posted:

Doughboys.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Holy poo poo we made it. What a fuckin' year.

One down, eleven to go.

AFStealth
Jun 24, 2006

Shut up baby, I know it
Taking Edits before I sign and send to our friend Sen. Shithead Rubio.

I'll wetsign and slow mail it of course.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

AFStealth posted:

Taking Edits before I sign and send to our friend Sen. Shithead Rubio.

I'll wetsign and slow mail it of course.

You put a period after the greeting and Word is already telling you that you missed a space.
That's not the proper use of antipathy.
The last sentence is run-on.

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010
You're thinking of antithesis.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Hahahhahahahhaha gently caress

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

God drat kentucky sucks

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
They keep electing McConnel. Seems pretty on-brand for the state.

Betting Black Panthers 2.0 could get that policy changed right quick. After the case for them being murdered is dismissed in court of course.

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug

Hekk posted:

Heels on ground, comrade found. Heels in sky, Western spy.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Abongination posted:

Heels on ground, comrade found. Heels in sky, Western spy.

Came in here to post squats on toes break your bones.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Luz 2 cosplay my favorite CoD operator.

AFStealth
Jun 24, 2006

Shut up baby, I know it

Hannibal Rex posted:

You're thinking of antithesis.

Drunk brain. Anything I should be supporting in Florida in the meantime?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

wanna go in person and point and laugh at the geardos

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/jason_koebler/status/1223351766399508480?s=21

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Support the troops!

No no no, the REAL troops!

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

uh what the gently caress

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

The troop supporter strikes again

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
It's February fucknuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I'm shocked! Well not that shocked. Impeachment part deux is probably a bad idea, mostly quoting for the link and so others don't need to dive in to D&D.