Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Where's all the whining about GIPs continued existence happening?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Blago: Still a piece of poo poo

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

BigDave posted:

I thought he was still inside, did he get paroled?
He wrote a NEWSMAX article from prison, pretty much begging for a pardon.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I went from not knowing who Butt was at the start of last year, to really not liking him really fast.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I didn't think I could hate Gallagher any more than I already do. Then Influncer Gallagher slides into the room to sell me on the war criminal lifestyle.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Suicide Watch posted:

The loud chuds are annoying and attention-seeking, but the dangerous ones are the silent majority, the ones like Joe Rogan who nod and don't take the mental arithmetic far enough, and are willing to hear "both sides". They are the ones who will normalize this.
Lay off Rogan man. He's a good interviewer and has interesting guests.
Just kidding, he's an dumbass enabling piece of poo poo.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Oh good. We have what might be the first murder with a 3d printed gun.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Cheeto is obsessed with "Taking the oil". It sure is nice that someone else's kids get to die so he can feel like a tough guy.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'd be suspicious of any draft they could dream up at this stage. It would probably have incredibly blatant ways for the rich to weasel out of it, and they'd probably use it as an excuse to get rid of GI Bill.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I just hope I live long enough to see Christianity start to die out in the US.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

That Works posted:

It's even more fun when your mom starts speaking in tongues.
My cousin thinks he can heal people with prayer, and that he feels sympathetic pain around people who need his help.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Yeah, we don't have more than half the country buying it this time around. Of course thanks to gerrymandering we're all at the mercy of rural dumbfucks whose understanding of the world is based on half remembered Michael Bay movies.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'm going to stick with "Who's going to pay for it?" When dealing with military types, and probably some really mean poo poo about them being chicken hawks for everyone else.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Morrison is going to lose his job right?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

bulletsponge13 posted:

Can anyone give me an actual, legit reason why Iran shouldn't have the bomb? Because the only reason I've been given is "they hate America!" And their rhetoric against Israel- which is a two way street.
More senseless nuclear proliferation.

It's really rich that Iran continues to be the big bad boogeyman whilst Donnie continues to suck of Mohammed Bone Sawman on the reg.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

Yes, we're leaving Iraq.

Yes, the letter is real.

No, we're not leaving Iraq.

No, the letter was a draft.

:psyduck:
I'm sorry you don't understand glorious leader's brilliant plan.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Making the Bush Admin look more and more like a well oiled and stable machine every day.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Which is kinda weird since what brought Gaddafi down was an internal civil war and allied airpower. What was he going to do, nuke Benghazi?
He probably does think it's the capital. Of course that supposed he has the brainpower to associate Benghazi with Libya, and it's not just some word he shrieks to rile up other idiots.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

*Donnie sees a video of the Bamiyan Buddhas being blown up
"DUUUURRR THAT IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA!!"

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

CPS is really pretty toothless so she would have had to be a thoroughly lovely mother to get her kid taken away.

My dumbass troop slapped his toddler son in an Applebees in front of a bunch of witnesses and all CPS did was interview him.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

not caring here posted:

That's a really long way to say "spineless boot licker", but I appreciate the break down.
"Spineless bootlicker" is descriptive but Schmidt's explanation feels like it really cuts to the heart of the matter, and I understand the worthless little coward more now.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

*Donnie posts sensitive geotagged photo of paratroopers to twitter

Oh well, they knew what they were getting into.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

SimonCat posted:

Too bad the President believes in policy via Tweet.
ORIGINAL CONTENT DO NOT STEAL!!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Being a tax cheat is a big part of Greek culture so I can see why that would appeal to him.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I plan on shutting down anyone who wants to tell me this will be good or easy with "I've heard this one before dumbass, it doesn't end well"

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

fknlo posted:

https://twitter.com/NegarMortazavi/status/1214705584337031168?s=20

Thankfully we have a sane and competent government that's not run by a brain worm infested reality TV star.
Donnie of course sees this as weakness.

I bought into the pro-war bullshit last time around. I was 14, 9/11 was a really recent memory, and I had a couple of idiots that I listened to. My uncle, and a JROTC teacher. One of my biggest regrets is spending 3 formative years of my life watching the latter huff his own farts.

How loving dumb do you have to be to watch the really bad old days of Iraq '06-'07, and then want to repeat that poo poo all over again 13 years later?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

CommieGIR posted:

It won't be easy. Iran has a better military and better anti-air equipment than Iraq.

This is gonna be painful.
That and these morons make Bush and Co. look competent and stable by comparison.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Has hannity or anyone around him ever had to sacrifice one whit for their country?
Hannity said he'd get waterboarded for charity 10 years ago, and still hasn't done it.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I haven't been able to get this scene out of my head for the last few years.
BUT MEMES GOOD SIR

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

That's private, can't see it.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Hilarious but it's an opening for the "YOU HATE AMERICA! YOU LIKE THE TERRORISTS!" from the days of yesteryear.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I wish we could lock him in the pod from Watchmen and subject him to what normal people really think of him.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I can't wait till he shits his pants on stage before wandering off into the streets of DC, and all the CHUDs insist that it was a brilliant owning of the libs.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Rand is super scared that we're going to start using drones on inbred home schoolers. You know, his constituents.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

WRX drivers are more likely to have speeding tickets than anyone else on the road. My dumbass troop had one, until he wrecked it a couple months ago swerving away from a deer. Normally hitting deer is just something that's hard to avoid and you can't really fault someone for not having supernatural sight and reflexes. But in this case I know that dumbass is an incredibly reckless driver. We let him drive us to lunch one time and he got the brilliant idea to pop the clutch and ramp it up to 60 in a couple of seconds while heading for the front gate. Needless to say we don't ride with him anymore. He also replaces his break pads 3 times a year.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Some combination of them and their lovely automated Russian garbage hosed up. Probably could have been avoided if we didn't go and make things overly tense by assassinating someone.

People should be held accountable but it's unlikely. Nobody got in notable trouble for IAF 655 either.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I think Pete wouldn't be able to his mouth shut about it of he was CIA.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I was watching some dumb thing on the Science Channel 10+ years ago where some scifi author had designed space overalls that you could velcro together with your partner's for loving. Don't recall if they actually tested them or not.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

Booker is out lol
I forgot he was even running. All the Dems who latch onto milquetoast candidates without any forethought must have deserted him for Pete.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

ganglysumbia posted:

So basically she is your average Republican?

Also who the hell thinks the Rogan podcast is a Nazi platform? Have you listened to it all? Mind you I mostly use it for his science and medical guests but if you’re referring to individuals such as Jordan Peterson and other like minded folk there is a reason to give them such a long format platform. When you let someone talk for 3 hours you get the gist of what that person is all about, good or bad. Compare that to most people’s source of info, Twitter and YouTube clips. I’d say the only negative thing about his podcast is Rogan never really debates or calls people out on their bullshit, mainly because their niche is way out of his league.
Oh look, a brain genius.