Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

colachute posted:

Don’t plot to kill people hth

A good post that was once uncontroversial, but it is 2020 so what the gently caress do I know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

SimonCat posted:

We use our cast iron daily. Love it.

I did contribute to this Kickstarter for a wrought iron frying pan, will give a report when it arrives.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/solidteknicsusa/yes-to-light-usa-iron-no-to-toxic-disposable-nonstick-pans

That looks cool as gently caress, but I'm still a sucker for my sexy French cast iron pans with beautiful colors.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

FrozenVent posted:

You just don’t want the caste mixing, that’s all.

:discourse:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Click the link just to see those outstanding mugshots. I expected more neckbeard from the first known 3d printed gun killing.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Viva Miriya posted:

drat. Yeah nah, looks like some dirtbags all around. Lmfao at those face tats.

That girl's facial piercings scream "I have Richard Ramirez posters in my bedroom".

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

I get where you're going with this, but it might not be the best thing to post on a forum.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Fister Roboto posted:

Yeah that's fair and I'll cop to the post being pretty snide. I'm just sick of the equivocation, you can say this was a stupid thing to do without covering your rear end with "well he was a bad guy and needed to be extrajudicially murdered BUT..."

Considering the upcoming election, I think you kind of do have to say "he was a piece of poo poo, but". Otherwise the "*candidate* says terrorist more important than our troops" attack ads right themselves. It's campaign season.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Fister Roboto posted:

99% of Americans had no idea who this guy was until today, and I doubt that a majority of them give a poo poo that he's dead now. I think it's safe to just say no more war.

Except MSNBC's official twitter just called him the #1 bad guy. It's pretty easy to see how the big networks are going to spin this. In a couple days every water cooler clown in the country will have an opinion on this guy. So yeah, no one knew who he was this morning, but everyone will know by next week. Why make it even easier for the other side to spin up the outrage machine against you?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

colachute posted:

We had to do this stupid poo poo at my cousin’s wedding like 15 years ago.

BigDave posted:

Oh hey that's not suggestively facist.

Edit
Had to do it at my cousins wedding as well. And her funeral a few months ago. It's just a christian thing, not a fascist thing. This was even one of those peace and love surfing churches.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

joat mon posted:

fascist in the sense of Fascism, or fascist in the sense of 'don't like thing'?

I assume he is talking about meaningless wars, kingdoms, conquest, etc. but that hardly seems like a Christian phenomena to me.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
The Houston Texans just beat the Buffalo Bills in one of the most entertaining playoff games in NFL history.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

sharknado slashfic posted:

It was godawful, op

I mean the fourth quarter/ot was entertaining in a bad way

It was entertaining as poo poo, and that's what we watch for. The kickoff touchdown was incredible.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

shame on an IGA posted:

:nms: for corpse photos https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7855039/Graphic-photos-Jeffrey-Epsteins-autopsy-reveal-bloodied-neck.html :nms:

Epstein even more obviously didn't kill himself also lol at keeping a whole month of prescription meds in his cell

You know the Dr. Baden in that article claiming Epstein's suicide is suspicious is the same Dr. Baden who defended OJ Simpson and Phil Spector, right?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Kesper North posted:

You guys remember that disease that killed all those Chinese pigs? I wonder if it's related to the mysterious pneumonia sweeping Wuhan!

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2020/1/6/21051589/wuhan-china-outbreak

I thought the Chinese pigs were all getting molotoved by Hong Kong student protesters. :confused:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Immanentized posted:

Oh gently caress, we're all gonna die of sheer pettiness. Has anyone activated the strategic memer brigades?

Conscript the FYADers and teach them Farsi. It's only a war crime if we lose.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Ughhhh part of me wishes they'd just loving get into it already, the past couple years of constant brinksmanship and insane bullshit just does my head in. I dunno how you olds survived the whole cold war nuclear panic thing :psyduck:

By becoming solipsistic assholes.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Iranian Foreign Minister

https://twitter.com/JZarif/status/1214736614217469953?s=19

Article 51:
“Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defence if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations, until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security. Measures taken by Members in the exercise of this right of self-defence shall be immediately reported to the Security Council and shall not in any way affect the authority and responsibility of the Security Council under the present Charter to take at any time such action as it deems necessary in order to maintain or restore international peace and security.”

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

I'm the staffer who uses Trump's thumb to unlock the iphone while he sleeps in front of the tv.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

The enemy of my enemy is a nazi.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Schadenboner posted:

The boss changed his mind.

Seriously, that "Lindsey Graham as Trigger Fish" thing from a few pages ago is a hella good rubric.

Pilot fish. Trigger fish are the really cool predatory fish with names like humahumanukanukaaowaha(spelling is hella wrong).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4Zdo-qu-7M

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

VFW will have to rebrand as Veterans of Forums Wars.

GBS delenda est

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Personally speaking I'm willing to take PPJ at his word that he was posting awful poo poo in order to root out shitheads on the forums, but I can definitely understand why others are unwilling to do so. And regardless of his true intentions, there's a reason why internet detective poo poo and offsite drama are banned from the forums, and isn't something that any mod or admin should be doing.

The only "nazi" thing I saw that he posted in the screenshots was the "doner joke", which I did not understand. I havent seen any screenshots of him saying anything "ironically bigoted" or "I luv hitler ftw lulz". I still think this whole thing was tragically misguided at best.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

BUG JUG posted:

Also he's a dumb gently caress for trying to scout Nazi discords using his SA connected username.

Apparently you had to link your sa username to access the discord or something. I dunno. I dont use discord because I'm an old.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Qanon hacked PPJ and put nazi jokes on his server.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Yes, but isn't Bellingcat a shill for Imperialist America?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Firing for effect

Get in my attic, brother. I wont tell anyone you're sheltered there.

P.s. I prefer Taylor Swift. No one will suspect a thing

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Victor Vermis posted:

Superbowl is obviously rigged to be GB v. KC for maximum throwback fart-huffing in this, the 100th year of America's only America-only sport.

Lacrosse is American only

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Canada is part of America. Also, Canada has football, the "American only" sport that was referenced in the original post.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Slim Pickens posted:

Current event: just lmao at Kansas City right now, holy poo poo

Laughing so hard right now.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Flikken posted:

This has been the best playoffs in recent memory.

Highly agreed.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Hekk posted:

Agreed. I played on an adult Rugby team for a little bit when I was younger and it is the best of soccer and football. Plus without pads you still get the poo poo knocked out of you but you are less likely to murder your family because of years of repeated head trauma, since not having a protective helmet forces you to tackle differently.

So Aussie rugby players don't even have an excuse for all the raping.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Leavemywife posted:

So, here's an honest question. Trump doesn't seem to be in the best of health; what if he died this year?

Pence waltzes into a reelection after taking over.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

my kinda ape posted:

Does anyone actually like Pence outside of the slavering lunatic evangelical community? A lot of Trump's support base comes from his moron charisma which Pence has none of. Although I guess that might be counteracted by the segment of conservatives turned off by his moron charisma, but unless Biden or Buttgag get the nom I don't think any of those people were going to vote Democratic anyway.

He has an R next to his name. They dont care. And all the people motivated to vote D wont care because the bad man is gone and that's all most of them care about.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Viva Miriya posted:

Who the gently caress are you?

Welcome everyone and be excellent to each other.

ganglysumbia posted:

It seems GiP does not endorse Tulsi, why is that?
She is a veteran, who was deployed in Iraq. Refuses to tow the party line and except funds from them. Her brain is not near melting age as is half the candidates along with our current president. And most importantly one of the few candidates that could wipe the floor with Trump in a debate.

Literally a cult member.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Kawasaki Nun posted:

If you were gonna do trial by combat why wouldn't you just use a gun?

And sully the honor of my family?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Nthing Hardcore History

Big shoutout to Behind the Bastards and Worst Year Ever. BtB is a good and funny dive into lovely people. Worst Year Ever is the same people covering this lovely election. They are the ones who talked about Gabbard's shady rear end cult dealings.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Victor Vermis posted:

I enjoy the Joe Rogan and Sam Harris podcasts. And also Bret Weinstein's. Trying to get into Eric Weinstein's new one but I'm unsure about it so far.

If a 2 hour dose of Ben Shapiro talking to a stoned meat-head seductively imprints upon you the unquestionable supremacy of The White Race,

You were already a piece of poo poo. Stop liking my stuff.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Wow. This seems incredibly heavy handed and not quite deserved based on the content of this post. I really don't think VV was in any way advocating for the alt-right just because he listens to Joe Rogan.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

pantslesswithwolves posted:

https://twitter.com/gmoomaw/status/1219259308573184002

Tag yourselves, I’m the drop-knee holster that compliments the rest of the airsoft-grade gear on the dude in the left foreground.

I'm the sign that definitely is applicable at a pro-choice rally even though the current holder probably does not understand or care.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

bird cooch posted:

Do you think you could fit any more super online bullshit buzzwords into that single post?

They showed they rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

E) aussies had these fancy pants with kneepads sewn into them and I was always hella jealous of them :sigh:

Why, you trying to promote?