Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Nystral posted:

It has its own issues, but we also aggressively mock and kick out gently caress heads that poo poo up this thread too.

and yet I'm allowed to stay hmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Cannot stop laughing that VVG's CE thread got got because someone really wanted to see a dog Monty

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Internet Wizard posted:

That wasn’t even a deep fake, it was a faceless picture from a foot fetish cam girl that chuds tried to pass off as AOC to slander her. If some noble pervert hadn’t recognized his favorite feet and spoke up it probably would’ve gotten a lot more traction just because of how little of the woman was actually visible.

In the future the real electoral contention will be for the noble pervert vote

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Well, a Great Die Off is one way to reduce climate change

Probably not at this point

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

my kinda ape posted:

It's a loving crime that this fucker is allowed to walk around free and/or breathing.

These scumbags lied their way into invading Iraq and they're still around having suffered absolutely zero repercussions.

There were absolutely repercussions.

They got richer and reelected

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Insanely good and normal

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hexyflexy posted:

Please don't bomb Iran, I want to be alive in the morning.

I don't know why you're asking me but I'll do my best

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Handsome Ralph posted:

That's actually....good?

It's fine in general and great for him in particular. There's no way he wrote it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Chichevache posted:

I get where you're going with this, but it might not be the best thing to post on a forum.

It's 2020 and everybody who isn't totally under a rock has been wringing their hands over fentanyl attacks for years now. It's scary poo poo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

BUG JUG posted:

Which fyad rereg are you? We won't tell.

The FYADs are much funnier

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

How hard is putin right now

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The american people have an endless appetite for war actually

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's a party of such utter, singular villainy that it is an indictment against all of us that they're still politically relevant.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Holy poo poo having world leaders tweet stupid poo poo at one another is the loving stupidest development in international diplomacy in a hot second. Nothing like calling out your dipshit rival publicly and in the immediate moments after an event.

You just know jack loves this poo poo too.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I think he means more the local employees

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Ive been stealing the bibles from trump properties from years

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

MILLIONS

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Casimir Radon posted:

I just hope I live long enough to see Christianity start to die out in the US.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

bulletsponge13 posted:

Might have been, if it was on the old G chat.

It's like not even a heated angry. Like I'm just loving resigned to us committing more blood and treasure into this hole.

We should have listened to Smedley.

He would have been lambasted as a bad troop and a coward by the modern right, hth

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Probation reason: praising florida

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's about time prospective military members are made aware of the unmentioned dangers of military service IMO

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'm sure she'll have a hard time finding more

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Collapse? My man, the pats losing is the height of western civilization

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What's to stop the Saudi or saudi aligned from doing some explodey poo poo hoping to draw the US into attacking Iran

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Who is Belichick

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

And we voted for them

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

bird food bathtub posted:

what the gently caress ever motivates these people other than hatred and spite.

+ stupidity
+ selfishness

Other than that, you're dead on!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

stealie72 posted:

Surely a bunch of wannabe operators rallying armed in full battle rattle will raise public sympathy for their cause and not at all frighten anyone who isn't already dug in on the other side.

They're trying to goad someone into a situation where they "fear for their lives" so they can shoot unarmed people, hth

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

...what was the honey trap

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Cannot stop laughing that the thing everyone knew would happen to epstein did

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Oh goodness it's this isn't it.

Oh yeah absolutely. I was thinking about this a few days ago

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Kawasaki Nun posted:

On the international stage the USA is quickly coming to resemble all those trump supporters who post their white bread / hot dog xmas dinners because their families disowned them

Oh I absolutely think the damage is done at this point. Even a major change of regime (and I mean cloned bernies in 75+% of elected and appointed positions) won't be enough to make us trustworthy

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I don't pet quislings.

Except Taz

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

There really should be an asterisk after respected

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Viva Miriya posted:

How's the nazi get to look down on you lol that's your base b

His cronkite moment

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Thump! posted:

I never figured Hannity would be the one who got me killed, but here we are.

He is a piece of poo poo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

SUPER bold stance to take in here, I know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'm surprised so many got it tbh