Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Smiling Jack posted:

as a filthy civilian I can say GiP is very welcoming, on the flip side one of the reasons the CE thread don't suck is because it runs under the radar

It has its own issues, but we also aggressively mock and kick out gently caress heads that poo poo up this thread too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Meshka posted:

Think of it as a parity of power. They have none. For every attack against American citizens the relatianion will be ten fold. Maybe attacking american personel was not the wise strategic choice on their part.

All that means in people are going to die that didn’t need to die as a result of the escalation loop that entails. Our infrastructure is so insanely unprotected and wide open to attack its criminal.

This isn’t the 80s, you’re not going to have (just) suicide bombers in Europe. You’re going to see things like Hospitals lose power. Or just the OR rooms. Or the ICU. Or the Air Traffic Control facilitates. Or the water treatment plants dumping raw sewage into the fresh water. Or the oil refineries shut down due to ransomware.

And yeah the strike back against Iran would probably cripple it. So what? American civilians who would otherwise have had a fairly banal existence instead are now dead. I’m sure they give a flying gently caress about parity of power.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

The Piss Tape Israel!

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

pantslesswithwolves posted:

https://twitter.com/gmoomaw/status/1219259308573184002

Tag yourselves, I’m the drop-knee holster that compliments the rest of the airsoft-grade gear on the dude in the left foreground.

What is the intended utility of a drop-knee holster? Because it seems like it’d interfere with regular movement as worn.

But I’m a dumb civvy who never held a handgun before.