Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__X6cYJDXOg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Meshka posted:

Why? Suleimani is responsible for a lot of American deaths. Good kill.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Defenestrategy posted:

Because when you do poo poo like this to a state actor, you make sure they get polonium poisoning, or somehow suffocate themselves inside of their own luggage. When you do overt poo poo things get worse.

Hey man thats how the Russians do it, here in merica we do it with hellfire drone strikes. :911:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
They had thoughts that were contrary to Trump.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Much like brexit, if people don't actually vote these dumb shits out nothing will change.

I for one cannot wait for the upcoming conservative supermajority senate + house + presidency after the 2020 elections.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

He should have changed his twitter name to Jodi

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Starting to get a reddish tinge

Welcome to my life every time there is a major fire nearby.

edit : drat firefox is giving a warning for iscaliforniaonfire now.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
You can find her for hire sometimes.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

if you post this image on twitter

you get locked until its deleted

like, immediately

mine

There must be bots mass reporting things like that.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Kesper North posted:

You guys remember that disease that killed all those Chinese pigs? I wonder if it's related to the mysterious pneumonia sweeping Wuhan!

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2020/1/6/21051589/wuhan-china-outbreak

Chinese farmers have jammers set up on their farms to stop gangs from sending drones with pig flu onto the farms.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/12/23/chinese-pig-farm-attempts-block-criminal-drones-signal-jammer/

Brute Squad posted:

as a civvie, I appreciate you letting me shitpost with you. GIP is good posting.

I think my favorite part of the Hofeller documents stuff is that the only reason they're getting released is Hofeller's widow gave the daughter a bag of hard drives and said "take them, i don't want them."

omfg get this nasty civi out of here OUR CLUB HOUSE!!!

edit : LOL bye fyad

ded fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Jan 7, 2020

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Anyone else excited for more warcrimes???

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
That earthquake in PR also collapsed Punta Ventana.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

facialimpediment posted:

Could've been a deliberate miss.

Could've been just a pure Iranian fuckup.

Either way, jesus gently caress we might've just dodged something real, real bad.

https://twitter.com/ShimonPro/status/1214749636654751747

Could just be they have really poo poo guidance systems.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Please don't loving be us again. loving please.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

This guy fucks.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

YOUR COMPUTER IS BROADCASTING AN INTERNET IP ADDRESS

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Trump actually did what he normally does and pussied out after getting called on his bullshit.

I was worried he would go full deranged and start carpet bombing Iran as soon as those missiles launched.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Wife : why do they call it football they do not use feet?

Me : because the whole thing is stupid

:smugdon:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Female? Want to have sex while in orbit around the moon? Well you're in luck!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51086635

quote:

Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa is looking for a female "life partner" to accompany him on Space X's maiden tourist voyage to the Moon.

The fashion mogul, 44, is set to be the first civilian passenger to fly around the moon on the Starship rocket.

Planned for 2023, the mission will be the first lunar journey by humans since 1972.

In an online appeal, Mr Maezawa says he wants to share the experience with a "special" woman.

The entrepreneur, who recently split up from actress girlfriend Ayame Goriki, 27, has asked women to apply for a "planned match-making event" on his website.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Smiling Jack posted:

DUCKWORTH

DUCKWORTH 2020

I legit don't care about any of her politics I just want to see her throw a prosthetic leg at trump on a debate stage

she doesnt stand for vets!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Guys. Iran got him. They got the guy.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51114945

quote:

Iran says it has arrested the person who filmed the footage showing a Ukrainian passenger plane being shot down by a missile.

edit : jeez it wasn't even just 1 missile. they shot 2 at the plane 30 seconds apart.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/14/world/iran-plane-crash-video.html

This is security camera footage.

ded fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Jan 15, 2020

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Madurai posted:

I'm no SA-15 expert, but it was doctrine to fire two Standards at any target to ensure a kill. If the whole thing was automated anyway, the second launch probably was, too, for the same reason.

The shots were 30 seconds apart, and the first one did hit before the second was fired. The battery commanders claim that 'it would have been out of range in 8 seconds' or w/e is full of poo poo.

edit : i am not saying that is not normal, just that the story they have put out has been garbage from the start.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Stultus Maximus posted:

Remember, he's been claiming that he's not really impeached until the Senate takes over.

Well fox was running the whole 'FIRST FAKE IMPEACHMENT!' thing because it had not been handed over yet.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Come and violate more treaties with us!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Big fire(s) causes homeless surge. Won't someone think of the wine country property values??

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/18/us/santa-rosa-homeless-camp/index.html

quote:

A popular biking spot, the trail is now the site of the largest homeless encampment in Sonoma County history. It's also a textbook outcome of the 16% surge last year in homelessness in California -- largely fueled by skyrocketing housing costs -- and the myriad problems that go along with it.

"It's an occupation. It's taken over our neighborhood," Stuart Kiehl, who has lived in Santa Rosa for 20 years, said of the trail encampment. "It means lower property values. There are people that are 40 feet away who have townhouses. Who would want to buy their house?"

Facing those fears, along with public health and safety concerns, local officials have taken steps to clear the encampment by January 31. But a pair of federal court rulings requires them first to offer everyone who lives there a spot in a shelter. And so far, there are not enough.

Aiming to comply with the court mandates -- including one specific to Santa Rosa -- Hopkins and her colleagues last month approved an $11.6 million package to help alleviate the shortage of shelter beds and temporary housing. It's a small sum compared with the $1.4 billion that California Gov. Gavin Newsom, a Democrat, recently proposed to try to stem the homelessness crisis statewide.

A portion of the Santa Rosa money will go to set up the county's first official encampment for a few dozen homeless people. Supervisors' goal is to have enough sanctioned shelter space and other alternatives available so they can close the trail camp by month's end. It's still not clear whether they'll meet the self-imposed deadline.

"We're legally mandated to provide alternatives to every single resident along the trail before we move forward with clearing the encampment," Hopkins said. "We really need to get an encampment opened in a place that is actually appropriate for it."

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
trump is galaxy brain florida man

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

This owns.

edit : is this who stephen segal based his basass cook off? :lol:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Hekk posted:

I distinctly remember there being a big thing in China a few years back where there was a giant black market for cooking oil which resulted in people making knock off poo poo from sewage sludge and selling it at a discount to places around the country. Of course said knock off cooking oil contained like 50 bajillion carcinogens and was making people sick all over.

edit- I say this to show how loving thankful I am that there is some food regulation here in the US and would point to what happens in China to anyone who wants to weaken our regulations.

Gutter oil is still a thing.

And lots of Chinese still buy and resell baby formula from other countries because they do not trust Chinese formula.

edit : don't worry! we just cut back on a ton of water regulations today! FOR THE FARMERS!!!

:wtc:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Memento posted:

It's a big thing in Australia where they've limited baby formula sales to like two big cans per person.

I look at the scandals where Chinese baby formula had melamine in it and think "man let 'em buy our formula, we'll be fine, their babies are dying"

Oh I don't blame them at all. But you have to wonder what ELSE they do with fake food poo poo to sell to adults.

they gather the oil from actual gutters and drains filter out the big poo poo and resell it to restaurants.

don't eat fried food in china

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJOLCvPm5Dg

ded fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Jan 24, 2020

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Bored As gently caress posted:

What the gently caress

drink some hot water and have a rest you will be better

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

EBB posted:

My wife had a look. Basically the guy is frustrated because tons of people are coming, they're now rejecting people at the door who should be seen. Despite this, he's only seen five patients and he's on his third shift. Authorities are yelling at the exhausted staff to go home, but they don't want to leave. She says he has a really thick southern accent and was hard to understand.

also complaining that the staff cannot go home due to quarantines and it's new years. - per my chinese wife, she is from the south

edit : she said was hard to understand too. being upset plus regional accents

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

EBB posted:

Don't hate just because I married a Beijing gal :v:

AAAAaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :pirate:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Friend of my wife got SARS when that was going around. Supposedly she got it by shaking hands with someone from the WHO who died from SARS later on. Shes still works at a hospital and is freaking out cuz they are rationing masks and only allowing 1 per day. So my wife is going to mail her a bunch of them tomorrow.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Man I was reading this news article from 1964 and got kinda mad

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/23/us/barbers-hill-isd-dreadlocks-deandre-arnold-trnd/index.html

quote:

DeAndre Arnold has been growing his dreadlocks for years.
But for the past few days, Arnold -- a senior at Barbers Hill High School in Mont Belvieu, Texas, east of Houston -- hasn't been in school. He might not get to attend his senior prom. And with graduation coming up in a few months, Arnold might not even get to walk across the stage with his friends.
It has everything to do with his hair.
School district allows dreadlocks, just not long ones

Barbers Hill Independent School District, which Arnold's high school is a part of, has a dress code. It dictates the usual things, such as the length of skirts and shorts, but with hair, it goes a step further.
Though the district allows dreadlocks, male students' hair cannot extend below the eyebrows or ear lobes, and must be kept shorter than the top of a T-shirt collar.

Superintendent Greg Poole told CNN the entire situation was false.
"People want to call us racist, but we're following the rules, the law of the land," he said, arguing that the policy is fully within the realms of the law. "We're certainly not making this up."

Oh my bad, this is from 2020

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

The fear makes them taste better

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
My wife just blew $400 on fluid resistant face masks to send to her friend in China.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
because hillary sold russia our uranium!

duh!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

First reply was the best one.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

maffew buildings posted:

https://youtu.be/hiZxH49gp5U

Looks like another woman's life ruined because of Kobe. But more because she said the n word on live tv

the los angeles ni---- i mean lakers

holy gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
only real americans are republicans. everyone else hates america

also dems are just trying to UNDO the election

because hes a loving criminal