Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blind Duke
Nov 8, 2013
You could cut the virus out of the homeless comic and it would be significantly better

The virus is comforting the guy! It only serves to muddle the messaging you are trying to give!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blind Duke
Nov 8, 2013
Pretty sure Admiral Yamamoto was bald and had paler skin

Blind Duke
Nov 8, 2013
There's been hot debate on Stonetosses place in this thread, and I think your presentation of providing it among a breakdown of exactly why it's hosed and dumb threads the needle better than just dropping it and having a page and a half of folks appropriate visceral reactions.

Still on the fence on it being being here at all

Blind Duke
Nov 8, 2013
Garrison has an old history of hating cops. I think he begrudgingly accepts them under the Trump administration but knows when a democrat is elected they will become a tool of the globalists he hates. An instance of a broken digital clock right once a day maybe

Blind Duke
Nov 8, 2013
Dear political cartoonists: Our country (The United States Of America) only looks okay in its current visual orientation. Do not in any circumstance portray it in different orientations, mirrored, etc. To do so breaks the illusion and reveals the true nature of our country: weird, repulsive, and fat.

Blind Duke
Nov 8, 2013
Theresa May really prompted the brittoons to go gross. Our standards really fell during the last 4 years so even the gross brittoons from then might not get a reaction nowadays.

Blind Duke
Nov 8, 2013

Pants Donkey posted:

It did make me realize that political cartooning is naturally tailored to furries, and yet so few bother.

Garrison really puts his creative energy into people transformed into animals, and we all wish he wouldn't

Blind Duke
Nov 8, 2013
There has been a slow drip of DEBT cartoons over the last few years, mostly from artists who just cannot help themselves

Going to have to see how sharply the rate jumps after January

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blind Duke
Nov 8, 2013

Dirk the Average posted:

They weren't told to be mad about it, so they aren't.

Or it’s a positive that they support a politician who is so family oriented. So loving and talented. None of them being a petty tyrant with programs like healthy lunches for school kids.

Corruption is whatever my opponents do and whatever my guy does is a virtue.