Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Captain Invictus posted:

God. I just realized. This is obviously going to make a billion dollars and obviously going to get sequels. And Wario will obviously be in them at some point.

With how in touch the people making it seem to be with Mario stuff, can you even imagine how incredible a movieverse Waluigi will be.

Wario gets his own spin-off movie that’s 6-second Vine videos one after the other for 3 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Sergio Leone’s Wild Gunman

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Yeah, but if Splinter was a human first, we wouldn’t have gotten a rat puppet doing sweet karate moves

https://youtu.be/MEstGqgPzks?si=LN22L3xBKEhFFAwN

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

BioEnchanted posted:

I love the cartoon Flash clip with the Trickster, where he just finds him in a bar ranting about not being included in the big schemes and he's just like "Dude, you've stopped taking your meds again, haven't you?" "I take them when I'm feeling down..." "That's not how that works and you know it. You're wearing the costume again." "Oh... I guess I am..." and he just willingly goes back to the asylum to resume his treatment with Barry promising his visit him to play foam darts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muU6boslNcA

Had the same vibe as in Harley's Holiday where Batman recognises that the escalation wasn't deliberate on her part, and gives her the dress she bought as a gift. :3:

Another cool part about this scene is that Trickster is voiced by Mark Hamill. He played the character in the 90’s live-action Flash TV show, and has reprised the role for the recent version of the show as well.

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Animation Thread 2024: The Live-Action Remake