Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

Fat Samurai posted:

Does anyone have an opinion on Wildermyth? It looks X-Com with weird abilities and "organic" character customization.

It could definitely use more story content, but I think it's a great game. Combat is fairly simple but fun, and if you're like me you will get attached to your characters quickly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

Sab669 posted:

I decided to reinstall Slay the Spire and have been having fun with it, but I'm starting to get bored with the same encounters over and over. Any good card battlers out there like it?

I just tried the demo for Inscryption and the actual game play seems like it could be fun, but everything else surrounding the game just seemed tedious. I'm not looking for a Card Game Simulator where I need to press buttons to make my character lean over the table to see what my opponent played...

Gordian Quest is a take on the genre with heavier RPG mechanics. It's really solid and leaves Early Access later this month.