Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Artelier posted:

I just want to say that in a generally sad game, the worst I felt playing Ori & The Will of the Wisps was in the ending when the final boss, Shriek, having not known any love, rejects the main character's compassion, then returns to her petrified parents who she has never seen alive, and lays down in their stone cold embrace, presumably till death. Like sure other stuff happened but one day later and that's the part that sticks to me. Heartbreaking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9uylCx5k7U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

oh you like elden ring, that's cute. why don't you try beat the nurburg ring in grand turismo 8 :smugdog:

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Tamba posted:

Discouraging people from buying them while the multiplayer still hasn't been fixed does not seem like the worst idea, honestly.

on the other hand charging original rrp for broken games that are 5 years old+ isn't great

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

First new gpu in 6 years and I'm going to play a fmv game on it.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Sab669 posted:

I had no idea this emoticon existed.

Now how will I decide between that and :staredog:

:krstonkdog:

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Fromsoft games just don't go on sale anymore do they

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

well online was broken in all of them for quite a while so it makes sense that they didn't put them on sale in that still-broken state. we should probably see sales again soon though, now that DS3, DS2, and DS:R all have fixed online again. (The non-remastered Dark Souls is WONTFIX though)

DS:R got its servers back just 2 weeks ago

This is the second sale where you would expect them to go on sale since they've been fixed, none of them were on sale in the recent Namco Bandai sale either. If they aren't on sale in the xmas sale (and that is usually just the same as black friday) then I think it is fair to say they are keeping the price high on the back of ER's popularity.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

i got it free with a cpu

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

kazil posted:

sorry if you were expecting Dark Souls to go on sale ever again

I 've given up on ever playing 2 and 3 before Elden Ring.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

lol (DS3)

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Epic freebies and Gamepass meant I only played 3 steam games this year out of probably close to 40

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Mr E posted:

Really wish they'd port RDR1 to PC so I have even less of a reason to use my xbone.

It runs 60fps+ on the xenia emulator now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

You can beat it in 4 minutes.

i'm always clicking the links to those games and it is never true