Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010

Welcome to the Assassin's Creed: Ezio Collection. It is three games plus 2 movies in a single package, updated to 1080p with the DLC pre-packaged as well. This is pretty much the definitive version of the entire Ezio line of Assassin's Creed games.

And I am going to 100% it. That means I will get every collectable, do every side-mission and try to get every item if possible. Wish me luck!

There is commentary in the subtitles but they are not required reading. I know that some people may not like the Modern storyline, like me for example, so I will be putting that into its own videos. (You know when you see one.)

Due to nudity, brutal violence, blood and swearing, this will be NSFW.

Spoiler policy:
Don't talk about things that haven't happened yet even if it's really awesome.
The Truth will be revealed at the end of the ACII LP. No Spoilers at all with this, please.

Videos:
Assassin's Creed II

Supeerme fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Feb 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

This game is really when the series came into it's own. The original game strikes me as sort of a technical demonstration where you do the same 3 kinds of missions over and over again.

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

This game is really when the series came into it's own. The original game strikes me as sort of a technical demonstration where you do the same 3 kinds of missions over and over again.

Yeah, these are my favourite games and after this, it was all downhill. I couldn't handle AC3 or Black Flag as it started to add Microtransactions and various other tedium.

Edit:
Episode 5 is now up!

Now that we have dealt with the traitor Urbeto, Ezio and his family must escape. In doing so, he finds more about his family legacy.

Supeerme fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Jan 3, 2020

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

Personally I like Black Flag, but also the Ezio games are probably the most complete and enjoyable experience if you want to play a single storyline and game style.

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010
I'm back after a busy two weeks with two more videos!

After training for two years, Ezio returns to his hometown. There he finds an old friend and foe.

This is a bonus video where I explore Florence and do some of the sidequests. I also upgrade the villa as well.

Supeerme fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Jan 17, 2020

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010
It's been a while. Don't worry this LP isn't dead, I was simply too busy to in the last month to record anything. As a way to say sorry, I got 4 videos for you to watch.

I also watched the Assassin's Creed Movie and I only watched half of it before changing the channel. It was way too boring watching two people talk in a literal grey featureless rooms all the time. To make matters worse the actual Animus stuff was way too yellow/orange for my liking. I couldn't understand what was going on due to the cuts and shaking so I just gave up watching.

Supeerme fucked around with this message at 13:00 on Feb 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Supeerme posted:

I also watched the Assassin's Creed Movie and I only watched half of it before changing the channel. It was way too boring watching two people talk in a literal grey featureless rooms all the time. To make matters worse the actual Animus stuff was way too yellow/orange for my liking. I couldn't understand what was going on due to the cuts and shaking so I just gave up watching.

Oh good, it wasn't just me. I gave up half way through as well for pretty much the exact same reasons.