Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

yes but its a homepod with a hose in the middle and the water artfully fills the shower but never seems to clean the user and prices start at a competitive $599.99

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Achmed Jones posted:

later I asked a professor why he didn't go to the talk. his answer was "you only have to go to the circus once."

this is probably the best academic slam ive seen in a while and im stealing it for personal use

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Share Bear posted:

you should relax in the bath, let your mind wander and be bored, not tuned in to EVERYTHING BUT RAP AND COUNTRY

i read this as tuning out everything but rap and country and that sounds like you need a good shower speaker with rich bass and midtones

Pinterest Mom posted:

...."brushing streak" 😩

M-M-M-M-MULTIRINSE INSE INSE

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

put the sub under the tub

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

pointsofdata posted:

https://twitter.com/markgurman/status/1214272817811742720?s=19

Finally I can type on a touchscreen on my laptop just like on my phone, why has no one thought of this before?

persistence of windows looking very daliesque

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

boo get off the stage your poo poo is garbage

toss a monthly subscription to your witcher

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Endless Mike posted:

well, not anymore since the nazi subforum was closed