Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Jimmy Carter posted:

they did – the OG Segway was a commercialization of a self-balancing wheelchair.

They made them up until 2013 – they cost $30k to buy but medicare would kick in $5k

that thing seemed super good like it could go up stairs in stuff I think?? i saw it at epcot when the halls of the future or whatever hadn't totally dried up into boring tech stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

every time i eat a taco I think about the n-gage

nokia made something memorable but were so drat wrong in how they did it :rip:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

The Management posted:

they had a tank-tread one that could go up stairs.

lol holy moly I never saw that design

the two wheel one definitely did tho too

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

FCKGW posted:

no kidding

Costco has a pizza robot that dispenses sauce but it takes up the space of exactly one pizza and it’s pretty drat fast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q0vk_fKDEo

costco piza is the best deal on hot za and I've wondered about those machines they seem to do a good job

theres so many buttons on that panel tho I wanna know all the secrets