Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
I’m robotics as a service

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

fart simpson posted:

i sat beside a guy on an airplane in 2010 who watched avatar 3 times in a row.

nah the movie really is that long

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

fart simpson posted:

it was a 15 hour flight

yes

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

my first ever work trip was to go to CES 2009 or whatever year it was, i forget, and i was a remote worker, and added on the team really close to CES.

bosses though "hey it would be good to meet in person at something like this" so i was put on a plane, flew to vegas. they didn't bother giving me credentials, just took one from another employee and handed it to me outside an entrance and then i would walk in. we did that shuffle a few times and nobody ever noticed.

this is most trade shows

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

there’s this dumb useless industry event I get invited to where it’s like $150 a plate

no one ever checks your ticket so... yeah