Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

poty posted:

i use an ue boom 2 bluetooth speaker in the shower

tbh having one built in to the showerhead doesnt sound that stupid but it also doesnt really have any advantage over a portable better speaker like mine that you can also use for other things although i never do

the fact is that you just don't need the speaker literally in the shower. It makes no sense and it's why the shower radio isn't a thing (until 2020 apparently its all new again bay-BAY!!!).

You can have the speaker on the other side of the shower door and still hear it fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

poty posted:

so this year more 8k tvs are coming out. maybe theyll be more efficient than the current samsung 8ks whose processors burn like the sun. its similar to the 5g situation on phones.

since there wont ever be 8k video content theyre trying to sell it like being ready for the next generation of consoles which is pretty disingenuous. im sure the consoles will have hdmi 2.1 and output 8k but it would be a huge achievement if games even ran at 4k resolution

also i was looking at an 8k tv to use as a monitor sometimes and airplay streams at 1080p lol

sure you can have the speaker in a worse place but its better if you can have it in a better place

Unless you have one of those sealed cubicle showers most showers are like a thin glass sheet lmao

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

Wanna know if that pizza machine has an API