Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
can I get Siri in my shower head yet?

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

poty posted:

i use an ue boom 2 bluetooth speaker in the shower

tbh having one built in to the showerhead doesnt sound that stupid but it also doesnt really have any advantage over a portable better speaker like mine that you can also use for other things although i never do

that’s fine. but having a voice assistant in the shower is idiotic.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
is this the year when consumer monitors go high dpi?

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
honestly I expected Segway to have a mount for disabled people that held them upright at standing level, so they can, y’know, stand around with other people.

but I guess a Bond villain chair is good too

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Bulgakov posted:

that thing seemed super good like it could go up stairs in stuff I think?? i saw it at epcot when the halls of the future or whatever hadn't totally dried up into boring tech stuff

they had a tank-tread one that could go up stairs.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

that’s not even 1 hz.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
this is some bullshit automation. those dispensers don’t even pour sauce or toppings as they retract. just a waste of time. the real solution is to make round logs of cheese and sauce and cut them like wafers directly onto the pizza, one wafer being the entire size of the pizza. the pepperoni should have like 50 pepperoni sausages all loaded in parallel in a big circle and sliced simultaneously onto the pizza surface. loving amateurs.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

if they had achievements and rankings this thing would sell millions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
round phone: zero third party apps work correctly.

they may not have thought this thing through.