Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

SRQ posted:

apple is gonna try and present egpu as making mac good for gaming and try really hard to ignore

that all the gpus on offer are relatively low end
macos has no good game support and apple deprecating a whole bunch of things while not supporting vulcan isn't very nice
no nvidia support

apple will never care about pc gaming, they have a service you can pay 5 bucks a month for mobile games, that's their gaming solution

also apple is there to promote homekit

quote:

Apple’s HomeKit, a system for controlling devices in the home, will also be on display. Some companies will show off new gadgets for the home that work with Siri, Apple’s digital assistant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

really hope this vizio oled is both cheap n good

it might be one of those things

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

a “lifestyle” 4K TV designed for millennials, Gen Z-ers, and really anyone who lives on their phone. Link it to your mobile device, and the Sero can rotate its 43-inch screen vertically to show portrait videos (or mobile apps and games) without any pillarboxing.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

https://twitter.com/TOPECAX/status/1214200373768081413

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I bet they also innovated the poo poo out of brush head pricing, the old cheap ones are 10bux each

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

yeah I only buy brush heads in person, those were the first obviously counterfeit product I ever got from amazon

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

sony showed the PlayStation 5

‘s logo

also they made a concept car for some reason

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I will forever be perplexed by the success of avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

razer was positively pedestrian this year, they made wii side controllers for smartphones, a router and a moderately tacky gaming pc

graph posted:

sync with hamburger
all the flavors