Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

Cocoa Crispies posted:

I’ve got a 15 for work and it’s dog poo poo, I want too throw it in the bay

it's too bad that my abhorrence for pollution– especially e-waste– outweighs my curiosity about how many skips you could get

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

my first ever work trip was to go to CES 2009 or whatever year it was, i forget, and i was a remote worker, and added on the team really close to CES.

bosses though "hey it would be good to meet in person at something like this" so i was put on a plane, flew to vegas. they didn't bother giving me credentials, just took one from another employee and handed it to me outside an entrance and then i would walk in. we did that shuffle a few times and nobody ever noticed.

i just straight-up claimed i worked for a coffee roaster to get into a coffee trade conference a few years back

nobody cared and also i had great coffee, five stars