Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

MOTYC: Tyler Bate vs. Jordan Devlin, NXT Takeover Blackpool 1/12

HM: Gallus vs. Imperium vs. Grizzled Young Vets vs. Andrews/Morgan, NXT UK Takeover Blackpool 1/12

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

AlmightyPants posted:

I'm in the same boat as you. Even with Ishii, Okada, Shingo and Ospreay tearing poo poo up in the G1 I can't imagine there will be many, if any matches as good as Okada/Ibushi. That said:

HM: Ortiz & Santana vs. Kenny Omega & Hangman Page vs. Chuck Taylor & Trent vs. Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson, AEW Dynamite 1/15

im really really excited for the NJPW anniversary show JRvsHW match, hiromu vs naito KENTA

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Between Dynamite and New Beginning this week felt like a G1 for great wrestling

realistically takeover portland on sunday will put out some reasonable stuff too so it's a really good week overall!!

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Jerusalem posted:

MOTY: Kenny Omega & Hangman Page (C) vs. The Young Bucks for the AEW Tag Team Titles - AEW Revolution 2/29

Kenny Omega reminding everybody he's one of the greatest wrestlers on the planet... and he was one of only FOUR incredible wrestlers in this match! What an incredible, incredible match. That Young Bucks stealing the Double V-Trigger spot and Kenny's kickout at one spot was sensational.

🐄👦💩 🐄👦💩 🐄👦💩 🐄👦💩 nth

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

blast0rama posted:

HM: The Elite vs. Jurassic Express, AEW Fight for the Fallen 2020, July 15, 2020.

nth this. ftr/luchas was a bit too botchy for me but ending with cleaner kenny going nuts pushed this match into place for me

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Pinche Rudo posted:

MCMG vs. The Rascalz - Impact Slammiversary 2020

Willie Mack (C) vs. Chris Bey - X Division Title Match - Impact Slammiversary 2020

HM both of these

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

flashy_mcflash posted:

HM: Moriarty vs Tony Deppen - GCW Homecoming - 07/27

Would I be remiss to nominate two Moriarty matches in a row? It was pretty different from the YUTA match but just as good.

nth, enhanced enough by the story of Moriarity getting his first win to push me to HM

also want to nominate HM: ACH vs KTB - GCW Homecoming - 07/27, glad ach is back :unsmith: also thought KTB busted out some fun offense, just had fun with it all around

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Suplex Liberace posted:

Moty Alex colon vs Zach wentz gcw homecoming 2

Holy fuckkkkkk

nth, also:

HM: Scramble - Alex Zayne vs. Blake Christian vs. Myron Reed vs. Tre Lemar vs. Jordan Oliver vs. Jimmy Lloyd

couple botches (it's a fuckin scramble what do you expect), but some guys pulled out some wild poo poo, esp. zayne and christian.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

NJPW G1 Climax Night 2
HM: Yoshi-Hashi vs. Juice Robinson
HM: EVIL vs. Zack Sabre Jr.
MOTYC: SANADA vs. Yano Toru
HM: Tetsuya Naito vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Edward Mass posted:

MOTYC: Eric Young (c) vs. Rich Swann - Impact World Championship, Bound for Glory 10/24

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKK

HM this for me. The length & pacing aren't quite to my liking, but there were stretches of fire that were outstanding.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

KungFu Grip posted:

MOTYC: NXT UK Title: WALTER vs. Ilja Dragunov - NXT UK 10/29/20

These two just beat the holy hell out of each other. With Ilja playing the unbreakable underdog and Walter playing the vicious giant role as well as they can. If you liked how personal and violent Nagata vs. Suzuki felt in the New Japan Cup with no crowd and the echoing of chops, this has all of that as well.

nth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

TJPW Korakuen 2021 - January 4th

HM
Miyu Yamashita vs Maki Itoh