Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ace of Baes
what are your favorite hot chips? im preferential to xxxtra hot flaming cheetohs, Fuego Takis, and the ghost pepper paqui chips,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

the ones in my dell that make the league of legend characters real

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
this one is an old fave pls enjoy op

https://youtu.be/pDJKgi2e-Aw

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Fuego Takis and red hot Riplets forever

Twenty Four

Poore Brothers kettle cooked jalapeno chips are pretty dang good but I can only eat a handful before it gets too hot

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I like those Voodoo brand chips OP

Twenty Four

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I like those Voodoo brand chips OP

oh yeah those are pretty good i had them once

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Twenty Four posted:

oh yeah those are pretty good i had them once

I hope that u will have them again

Areola Grande

the only cheetos in MY homemade snack mix are the jalapeño ones obv

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

the only cheetos in MY homemade snack mix are the jalapeño ones obv

O.O I must have this

Stoner Sloth

i thought this thread would be about like hot chips in the sense of 'fish and chips' and was going to say twice cooked ones with just the right, small amount of salt and maybe a splash of malt vinegar or with some nice battered fish and tartare sauce or something.

but I guess it would be wrong and off topic to post that here in this thread so i won't. thank you

also the variety of our hot chips in the sesne this thread actually meant here is pretty poor imo but maybe i haven't looked around enough

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Stoner Sloth posted:

i thought this thread would be about like hot chips in the sense of 'fish and chips' and was going to say twice cooked ones with just the right, small amount of salt and maybe a splash of malt vinegar or with some nice battered fish and tartare sauce or something.

but I guess it would be wrong and off topic to post that here in this thread so i won't. thank you

also the variety of our hot chips in the sesne this thread actually meant here is pretty poor imo but maybe i haven't looked around enough

That sounds really good though with the fish n chips

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I'm so hungry

Areola Grande

I recommend Waffle House

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

prepuce repurposed posted:

I recommend Waffle House

Yea theres one like 10 min away you got me made

City of Glompton

idk what my favorite is, i like almost any hotchips however the other day i tried the little flavor asteroid cheeto things and they were basically flamin hot Kix

why aren't boxes of savory cereal available?

City of Glompton

Spicy Charms, Habanero Nut Cheerios, Jalapeno Bunches of Oats, Chili Lime Pebbles,

City of Glompton

me: *furtively pouring a bunch of cholula on my cereal*

mom: what are you doing that cereal is already full of peppers, you're going to get twicy spicy!

me: ooookaaay mom sorry

Escape From Noise

Big fan of Lay's chile limon chips. I always get some when I'm back in New Mexico.

Areola Grande

City of Glompton posted:

me: *furtively pouring a bunch of cholula on my cereal*

mom: what are you doing that cereal is already full of peppers, you're going to get twicy spicy!

me: ooookaaay mom sorry

oops all horseradish :jerky:

Stoner Sloth

haha i made myself hungry with that post so had some fish and chips - couple of nice pieces of battered gummy shark (colloquially known as 'flake' in Australia) and some chips. it was delicious!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Stoner Sloth posted:

haha i made myself hungry with that post so had some fish and chips - couple of nice pieces of battered gummy shark (colloquially known as 'flake' in Australia) and some chips. it was delicious!

I grew up in SA the big thing there was snook which was this medium density fish that was inbetween super oily/flaky kind of like swordfish and man was it amazing

Stoner Sloth

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I grew up in SA the big thing there was snook which was this medium density fish that was inbetween super oily/flaky kind of like swordfish and man was it amazing

yeah snook is darn good too! flake is one of my favourites cause have caught a few gummy sharks and having it fresh is amazing. also the texture and sweetness of the flesh + zero bones is great.

southern calamari are also great eating squid and so easy to catch, clean and cook

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I like the Halloween zombie-themed takis, habanero and cucumber flavor.

"Flamin' Hot" Monster Munch is a good choice too.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Ms vickies jalepenjo kettle cooked

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
sweet chili dorites

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy
cool ranch is my jam

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

free hubcaps

shoulda been teh 1st post

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

free hubcaps posted:

:agreed:

and fittingly they go great with beer

Escape From Noise

Chile limon still rule the roost. I will never let this go, cowards!

ASenileAnimal

flamin hot doritos. the chili lime takis are good too but the lime flavor gets to me after a while and i can never finish the whole bag. the hot nuts takis are the best though.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

it's this

Twenty Four

*old salsa commercial cowboy* "NEW YORK CITY?!?!"

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

hot chips here are a take what i can get type deal

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

goon project: send watho a bunch of your favorite hot chips

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
takis are good, there was a taco place in my town that had taki breaded chicken tacos for a while

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

free hubcaps posted:

Jellidelic

flamin hot munchies is a salad if you think about it

Mr. Fish

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

free hubcaps posted:

REAL poo poo ...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
i thought you meant "hot chips" like I guess big-rear end french fries as opposed to "spicy crisps" so I got revved up to post "Halal snack pack" and now I dont know what to think. I guess they make wasabi flavoured corn chips that are dope.

~~~~<===========3

This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!