Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

The Waffle House Rules, starring Tobey Maguire, Charlize Theron, and Michael Caine.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

I set a Fallout pen&paper adventure at "Wafflehaus" once. Nazi themed raiders were cloning Hitlers there and we got to use the vehicle system for a fight between a battle bus and fifty motorcycles, it was pretty awesome.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

when i think if waffle house i think of the time i ill advisedly ate some magic mushrooms in mixed company and went to a waffle house where i dented an adjacent car when i got out of our car and went to a BAD PLACE IN MY MIND then we went inside and the ooze of the syrup on a waffle was unutterably destructive to my soul and a friend whispered DID YOU SEE WHAT BO-PEPPER DID in reference to the dented car and everything was bright so bright and sharp and sometimes i'm still there in that waffle house i wonder if i will ever leave the waffle house

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Holy Frick its Bo-Pepper!

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
do: trip balls at your local waffle house

don't : blast open your car door with super strength

vanisher

whole thread posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

do: trip balls at your local waffle house

don't : blast open your car door with super strength

Do: get high then walk to waffle house

Don't: get high in the walk in at waffle house

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

hamjobs posted:

Do: get high then walk to waffle house

Don't: get high in the walk in at waffle house

again i must disagree

i don't know about this big fancy chain operation but at any disreputable wafflehouse they fire you if you don't

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

*heavy panting* for the love of god do NOT eat those waffles

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

FutonForensic

WaHo Wisdom: Is someone in Waffle House ordering a grilled chicken salad? That's not an order, that's a sleeper agent activation phrase! Listen closely--you may obtain classified government information!

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

fellas is it gay to eat topped hash browns

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ferroque

I've never been to a waffle house op. So do whatever you want in one.

Areola Grande

I would but I keep waffling on what to order :D

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I would but I keep waffling on what to order :D

I TOLD YOU YOU WANT IT SMOTHERED, COVERED AND TOPPED

fartzilla

how disgusting
real talk don't play the waffle house music on the jukebox

it's terrible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1wQi73RfG8

Areola Grande

fartzilla posted:

it's terrible

I lasted less than ten seconds

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Imagine telling on yourself like this

Finger Prince

Eh gently caress it I can't figure out timestamps just pretend I posted that video at like 4:30 where he's singing about burger fixins.

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Jan 9, 2020

pogi

Jump straight to the most violent option possible of someone accidentally bumps into you or looks you on the eyes

Areola Grande

pogi posted:

Jump straight to the most violent option possible of someone accidentally bumps into you or looks you on the eyes

lol

BoldFrankensteinMir

fartzilla posted:

it's terrible

You fools, praise the music or you'll give us away!

Waffle Houses are like the equivalent of European crumbling keeps and old fortresses, but in America. They are all completely infested with vampires and I am not getting drank by undead just because you're music snobs!

*Pulls out crossbow under the table*

*Eye twitches uncontrollably*

So you two start dancing, you hear me? Like it's the best music you've ever heard.

Sig by Heather Papps

fartzilla

how disgusting

Finger Prince posted:

Eh gently caress it I can't figure out timestamps just pretend I posted that video at like 4:30 where he's singing about burger fixins.

https://www.wafflehouse.com/whu/

this song was someone's phd dissertation on combinatorics

Areola Grande

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

You fools, praise the music or you'll give us away!

Waffle Houses are like the equivalent of European crumbling keeps and old fortresses, but in America. They are all completely infested with vampires and I am not getting drank by undead just because you're music snobs!

*Pulls out crossbow under the table*

*Eye twitches uncontrollably*

So you two start dancing, you hear me? Like it's the best music you've ever heard.

:lesnick:

Heather Papps

hello friend

Hi I wat a.....

pancake

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Do: forget about the cockroach you just saw
Don't: think about the cockroach you just saw

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if you use the jukebox for anything but sixties soul, seventies funk, or eighties punk, you’re doing it wrong.

----------------

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Heather Papps posted:

Hi I wat a.....

pancake

ur in luck, they do make pankaces, but the only space they have available in the kitchen is on the waffle iron

----------------

BoldFrankensteinMir

Do prepare wooden stakes, garlic braid, holy water vessels (at least two) and, if possible, a willing member of the local clergy, but they must be disguised or the trucker thralls will keep them from ever getting through the front door.

Do not look directly at the eyes of the master vampire, especially if you have already slain all their minions! Not having to concentrate on keeping all those people enthralled actually frees up their demonic powers, as do the packets of "ketchup" they leave everywhere as emergency health boosting items.

Do destroy any and all gargoyles visible from the outside before entering the Wafflehouse.

Do not forget the hood ornaments! Especially on Peterbilt and Mack trucks (both vampire-owned brands); although seemingly insignificant, a swarm of suddenly animated tiny chrome bulldogs, swans and naked ladies can pick off members of your party before you're even out of the parking lot!

Do tip your server with cash. As a creature of the night they are unable to enter banks or ATM kiosks without an invitation and therefore cannot use direct deposit or pre-paid cards. And they're still working hard to serve you (and Satan).

Do not include old, real-silver coins in your tip, unless this is your opening move and, once the server begins screaming as the coins burn through their unsuspecting hand flesh, your priest companion begins immediately throwing bottles of holy water and power-stroking a rosary. This is admittedly a bold gambit but there really isn't a safe way to purge a Wafflehouse of undead, so whatever you're doing, do it and get out.

Sig by Heather Papps

Finger Prince

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Do prepare wooden stakes, garlic braid, holy water vessels (at least two) and, if possible, a willing member of the local clergy, but they must be disguised or the trucker thralls will keep them from ever getting through the front door.

Do not look directly at the eyes of the master vampire, especially if you have already slain all their minions! Not having to concentrate on keeping all those people enthralled actually frees up their demonic powers, as do the packets of "ketchup" they leave everywhere as emergency health boosting items.

Do destroy any and all gargoyles visible from the outside before entering the Wafflehouse.

Do not forget the hood ornaments! Especially on Peterbilt and Mack trucks (both vampire-owned brands); although seemingly insignificant, a swarm of suddenly animated tiny chrome bulldogs, swans and naked ladies can pick off members of your party before you're even out of the parking lot!

Do tip your server with cash. As a creature of the night they are unable to enter banks or ATM kiosks without an invitation and therefore cannot use direct deposit or pre-paid cards. And they're still working hard to serve you (and Satan).

Do not include old, real-silver coins in your tip, unless this is your opening move and, once the server begins screaming as the coins burn through their unsuspecting hand flesh, your priest companion begins immediately throwing bottles of holy water and power-stroking a rosary. This is admittedly a bold gambit but there really isn't a safe way to purge a Wafflehouse of undead, so whatever you're doing, do it and get out.

This is all great advice, but it will go a heck of a lot smoother if you're got a bulldozer.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Finger Prince posted:

This is all great advice, but it will go a heck of a lot smoother if you're got a bulldozer.

I concur, but commercially produced construction equipment does carry the risk of vampire backdoor controls. Caterpillar is especially bad about this.

A home-made killdozer, however, can be an expensive but very reliable part of the plan.

Sig by Heather Papps

FluffieDuckie

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

ur in luck, they do make pankaces, but the only space they have available in the kitchen is on the waffle iron

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FutonForensic

WaHo Wisdom: suffering from a god complex because a waitress called you "hon?" Humble yourself by calling 1-800-WAHO-NEG. Our talented staff will relentlessly mock you until every pillar of your hubris is crumbled

Areola Grande

FutonForensic posted:

WaHo Wisdom: suffering from a god complex because a waitress called you "hon?" Humble yourself by calling 1-800-WAHO-NEG. Our talented staff will relentlessly mock you until every pillar of your hubris is crumbled

lol

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

and I know what you’re thinking — well, why not the griddle they cook everything else on? oh no, my friends, that’s an entirely different situation all together. one must have been a regular at a particular location for a year before they’ll even acknowledge the existence of a secret menu. and the dark knowledge therin has driven weaker minds to madness.

----------------

Live Free

by VideoGames
don't be alarmed by all of the flies landing on your glass. they are waho employees as well and they're just making sure you're still good on dr. pepper

Areola Grande

yell WAHO like mario and then whip your head around expectantly looking for cool ppl who are into it

Heather Papps

hello friend

Do: hand out ds's to the tables and ask to pictochat

Dont: whip PSP disks of aeon flux at the server while yelling i AM the edge

Areola Grande

lolol

homebrew local pictochat would in any case, own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

Heather Papps posted: