Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis

I remember when the IHop in Berkeley was pretty good. Things have changed and not for the better! :corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Could be worse. Could be Denny's.

Ok, to add to my tales of being epically high on acid: I was sort of homeless and crashing on a couch down in San Jose. Myself and one of the guys who lived there dropped acid late one evening and decided to go to Denny's, where the two of us proceeded to eat our way through the menu. The entire menu. It took hours and we had to keep giving them money to prove we weren't scammers and I'm fairly certain they may have started selling tickets to watch two scrawny druggies eat their weight in food because we definitely were attracting attention.

Didn't even feel ill afterward. Good times.

xcheopis

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I'm surprised you were able to poop afterwards. I rarely ever get constipated. Among the few times I have been it was after eating at Denny's. It always felt like I'd swallowed cement and had my guts worked over with a lead pipe.

Wasn't an issue at all. LSD always did right by me.