Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

That whole first episode was absolutely delightful. Don't remember the last time I was watching something and was just smiling the whole time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

Anyone looks stupid next to Kanamori.

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Show status: still delightful and I love it.

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

a kitten posted:

Endcard by Tsukumizu! (Girls' Last Tour)

Raccoon dog :3:

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Oh dang thanks for this. I would have completely missed it and been very sad. Tickets bought.

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

THEY DID IT HOORAY

I hope the animators are having fun drawing an episode about how to cut corners to get a finished product. I wonder if this series is cathartic for Yuasa.

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

I smiled and I laughed and I cried. It was a very pretty and very touching movie. Only problem is that the screening I saw had something wrong with the subtitle timing so subs would flash on the screen early occasionally, but still a great watch.

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

On that note I want to say how thrilled I am that we have an anime all about high school girls, one of whom is literally a model, and the show has not been horny at all. It's refreshing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Ultraklystron posted:

The manga-ka has also said on twitter that the school he went to in Kanagawa was quite multi-cultural, so the manga reflects that experience: https://twitter.com/dennou319/status/1236896476896395265

So loving wholesome