Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Anime, vns, games. I want to hear it all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RME
Feb 20, 2012

dont do that, instead admire this guy who does it with small, vintage TVs
https://twitter.com/telewaifus/status/1213475725883461632?s=20

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Maybe thats his biggest tv

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
i dont own big tvs

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

my tv is so big and loud it frightens me.

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

just finished toradora, on the big tv

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
I live alone so I can weeb out on the big TV whenever the gently caress I want.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

sinky posted:

I live alone so I can weeb out on the big TV whenever the gently caress I want.

Post itt when you do

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
I haven't used the big TV since I was 9. I wanted to watch LOTR at 2 am and took forever to figure out the sound system, and when I finally got it working it shook the entire house it was so loud. Like my instinctual reaction was to immediately go into the fetal position. Ever since then it's been too troubling to think about...

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I live in a small house with 2 big dogs, I worked on/off recording bands in one way or another from 2001 to 2017 (still do, but nowhere near as much as I used to) and I currently work from home. I'm tired of big rigs.
  • Give me a modest screen size and good (but not out-this-world loud) sound through a pair of monitors for my "weeb out" time and I'll be a happy camper.
  • Give me a Yamaha THR10X Amp, a pair of headphones and I'll wail on my guitar or electric viola all night without making too big of a fuss.

Seizon
Oct 10, 2011

i started shouting and clapping for demon slayer 19 :x

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
I have a treadmill in the basement where I also watch anime so 5 times a week I watch anime while I run. I just finished rewatching Flying Witch, and will star either Land of the Lustrous or Made in Abyss next.

I also want to play more VN’s on my PS4, but I don’t know what’s good and I also don’t want anything super long right now. So gonna have to do some research.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm watching Haikyuu!! on the big tv

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!
OP are you asking me to post here everyday????

I'm about to weeb the gently caress out on the big tv with the big speakers when MHA comes out in a few hours

Solanumai fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Jan 11, 2020

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Playing the pokemon game on the big tv because it's mine and I own it.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Nice.