Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

go sideways?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

nothin op

absolutely nothin

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

treasure bear

instead of changing your post count posting here increases your heart power, get enough heart power and you increase your heart level, all of this system is invisible and seen by no-one

frump truck

hello... again!

how to.... . . go sideways

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

sata andagi posted:

you can do it. we believe in you

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

City of Glompton posted:

nothin op

absolutely nothin

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Goons Are Gifts

Posting here leaves your post count untouched, but your reg date goes up one day per post, which is why true byob enlightening results in seeing the future

Twenty Four

p
o
s
t

g
o

s
i
d
e
w
a
y
s

Gloomy Rube

also when you post here your post count is locked in a vault on the moon and watched over by moon people, they protect your post count

City of Glompton

sata andagi posted:

just leave the yob up for a little bit and don't touch it

City of Glompton

o i almost forgot you'll need this https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/byobeautiful/mjhgldmdekafaddneggjapcikefbeooa

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I've noticed a lot of stuffing happening to my post count from posting in BYOB

Thanks OP

Lucavi
good stuff since I wish to preserve my 50k negative posts record

beer pal

every time you post on byob theres a little ding and it says thank you for your post in the text to speech voice

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Robot Made of Meat

Post counts, like tier lists, don't happen in BYOB.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

there are only two post numbers in BYOB 69 ans 420

Goons Are Gifts

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Post counts, like tier lists, don't happen in BYOB.

S Tier: 0 posts, reg date 1999

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

didn’t sid get his regdate set to 1970 a while back?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Goons Are Gifts

Lowtax: BYOB is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next, in which case this is the eight point two'th version.

Yobbers: There are only two possible explanations: either no one told us, or no one knows.

Lowtax: Precisely. As you are undoubtedly gathering, the anomaly's systemic, creating fluctuations in even the most simplistic equations, like your post counts.

Yobbers: Lurkers. The problem are lurkers. They must post.

Lowtax: The first BYOB I designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art, flawless, sublime. A triumph equaled only by its monumental failure. The inevitability of its doom is as apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every lurking being, thus I redesigned it based on your colorful theme to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature. Since then, your post count goes up for every post in byob, but goes down whenever a lurker doesn't post.

*The yobbers prepare to make a chat thread where everyone must post*

The: Humph. Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

no one remembers the short lived sub forum that strained to be like a byob during one of the periods of no byob

Hot Topic: Michael Moore

owlhawk911

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

there are only two post numbers in BYOB 69 ans 420

you forgot 9/11

never forget

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Goons Are Great posted:

Posting here leaves your post count untouched, but your reg date goes up one day per post, which is why true byob enlightening results in seeing the future

brb PMing Lowtax Jeffery to suggest this

I bet we'll find a load bearing regd if we do it!

sig by owlhawk911

Tyler_FYAD

Where can I post that I'm drinking a beer or even a coffee?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

the chat thread welcomes all beverage discussion

Lucavi

Bo-Pepper posted:

the chat thread welcomes all beverage discussion

we need separated threads...

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

there is also a big food thread

pixaal

Lucavi posted:

we need separated threads...

We have a tea thread, we could make a more inclusive morning caffeinated beverage thread. I start my day off with some nice Mountain Dew, really wakes you up oh god I'm so sleepy I need more caffeine.

sig by owlhawk911

owlhawk911

pixaal posted:

We have a tea thread, we could make a more inclusive morning caffeinated beverage thread. I start my day off with some nice Mountain Dew, really wakes you up oh god I'm so sleepy I need more caffeine.

i used to do this but quit after becoming so greasy my glasses wouldn't stay on my face. that corn sizzurp done did me dirty

pixaal

owlhawk911 posted:

i used to do this but quit after becoming so greasy my glasses wouldn't stay on my face. that corn sizzurp done did me dirty

That's why you get the classic one, with an old timey bootlegger on the bottle that's made with real cane sugar

you want this my friend

sig by owlhawk911

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

jazz is all about the notes you don't play

byob is about all the posts that you do post

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

or do I have that wrong and jazz is about sultry sweaty sex? I dunno about jazz or the other thing

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

owlhawk911

pixaal posted:

That's why you get the classic one, with an old timey bootlegger on the bottle that's made with real cane sugar

you want this my friend

oh hell yeah they still make that? i thought it was just a promo thing one year, i haven't seen it around here for a while

Manifisto

just like you are welcome to post here, your post count is welcome to post here and discuss its pets and hobbies. my post count prefers to lurk but that's okay too.

ty nesamdoom!

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
It gets high

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

frump truck

hello... again!

idone it!! <----------

---------->

<---

>

frump truck

hello... again!

thaks to you citizen

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Mr. Dick posted:

It gets high

FluffieDuckie

sata andagi posted:

idone it!! <----------

---------->

<---

>

that's some creative sideways posting

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Goons Are Great posted:

Lowtax: BYOB is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next, in which case this is the eight point two'th version.

Yobbers: There are only two possible explanations: either no one told us, or no one knows.

Lowtax: Precisely. As you are undoubtedly gathering, the anomaly's systemic, creating fluctuations in even the most simplistic equations, like your post counts.

Yobbers: Lurkers. The problem are lurkers. They must post.

Lowtax: The first BYOB I designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art, flawless, sublime. A triumph equaled only by its monumental failure. The inevitability of its doom is as apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every lurking being, thus I redesigned it based on your colorful theme to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature. Since then, your post count goes up for every post in byob, but goes down whenever a lurker doesn't post.

*The yobbers prepare to make a chat thread where everyone must post*

The: Humph. Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.