Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
I love that thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Let's shed some light on our glorious BYOBeast.

Dog Kisser

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
The wealth of the forest

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
So are we gonna start a new one at some point or just go until it gets super ridiculous. Both would be excellent choices.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Something is coming out of the Cookie Tree

let me get the gold in there hang on see next post! I actually made that before the sun picture and back ported it to that too thankfully I had it on its own layer so it was easy.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Jan 7, 2020

sig by owlhawk911

Dog Kisser

Resting Lich Face posted:

So are we gonna start a new one at some point or just go until it gets super ridiculous. Both would be excellent choices.

Yes to both - at some point we'll leave the forest. Probably tomorrow - I'm nearly out of drawing time today anyhow, but you guys can continue on!

pixaal

sig by owlhawk911

biosterous

little guy is gonna lick that treasure pile real good

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Dog Kisser

The Cookie Mimic is tensing for a leap!

FluffieDuckie

dog kisser this is a real good thread. thanks for posting with us

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Dog Kisser

FluffieDuckie posted:

dog kisser this is a real good thread. thanks for posting with us
I've lurked in BYOB for about a billion years, but my fondest memory of the place is after I got my name changed (by Fragmaster - showing my age!) I came to BYOB to whine about how my cool name had been changed to dog kisser and I was bummed out. BYOB welcomed me in with a party about how actually my name was the best and coolest.

Besides, who doesn't like monsters!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Dog Kisser posted:

I've lurked in BYOB for about a billion years, but my fondest memory of the place is after I got my name changed (by Fragmaster - showing my age!) I came to BYOB to whine about how my cool name had been changed to dog kisser and I was bummed out. BYOB welcomed me in with a party about how actually my name was the best and coolest.

Besides, who doesn't like monsters!

it's a really good username. pairs well with your really good thread and i'm glad you're here

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Resting Lich Face

Dog Kisser posted:

The Cookie Mimic is tensing for a leap!

I'm working on this one but it's taking a bit please standby.

Dog Kisser

Excited to see it - I'm done for the day (unless I get lucky with some time later) but I'll be back tomorrow! Eager to see your nonsense - we'll change scenes then.

Resting Lich Face

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jan 7, 2020

pixaal

If you edit in GIMP or anything else with layers make a new layer edit on the new layer now you can paint bucket fill just your stuff and if someone else adds something you can still overlay yours!

It makes collaborative threads easy!

sig by owlhawk911

Resting Lich Face

I'm using Photoshop so same thing basically. I had to draw parts of the image that didn't exist though to turn BYOBeast around plus all the edge cleaning that's just time consuming to do right.

Who's a good boy? Who wants a treat?

Dog Kisser

aw I should have posted my gimp working file, ah well. I'll link my Dropbox tomorrow

pixaal

Oh that is a big edit! It's fantastic!

sig by owlhawk911

Manifisto

I'm using Photoshop so same thing basically. I had to draw parts of the image that didn't exist though to turn BYOBeast around plus all the edge cleaning that's just time consuming to do right.

Who's a good boy? Who wants a treat?

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Lux Anima

It makes friends with gold-lickers, for it also cherishes treasure.

Dog Kisser

bahaha nice

Stoner Sloth

perhaps tiny bears live on the gold?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Resting Lich Face

It was a one eyed two horned blue and purple cookie eater

pixaal

Cloud Number 2 really likes that cookie mimic and things are getting a little stormy

sig by owlhawk911

cda

by Hand Knit
The monster has no way of making babies. It will be the last of its kind if this is not rectified

pixaal

cda posted:

The monster has no way of making babies. It will be the last of its kind if this is not rectified

What, you think that thing on it's face is just a nose? When aroused something magical happens

sig by owlhawk911

cda

by Hand Knit

pixaal posted:

What, you think that thing on it's face is just a nose? When aroused something magical happens

Oh. Oh God. what's it doing with that cookie

Dog Kisser

Keep it PG folks! :11tea:

cda

by Hand Knit

Dog Kisser posted:

Keep it PG folks! :11tea:

It's kissing the cookie softly with a closed mouth while saying "darn" and "heck"

Stoner Sloth

i had just figured that as a BYOBeast it must reproduce by budding

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

City of Glompton

FluffieDuckie

cda posted:

It's kissing the cookie softly with a closed mouth while saying "darn" and "heck"

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Dog Kisser

There's a lot of stuff going on! Tiny Golden Bears cry out for aid! Eating that cookie has imbued our monster with an egg through the Perfectly Normal And Non-Creepy Process of Parthenogenesis! Also that cloud looks Pretty Sad About Not Getting A Cookie, And The Sun Does Not Like It!

pixaal

NON CANNON

it's been begging to happen since it was added

sig by owlhawk911

Heather Papps

hello friend

Left tricep

Lux Anima

A racing stripe!

Resting Lich Face

Dog Kisser posted:

There's a lot of stuff going on! Tiny Golden Bears cry out for aid! Eating that cookie has imbued our monster with an egg through the Perfectly Normal And Non-Creepy Process of Parthenogenesis! Also that cloud looks Pretty Sad About Not Getting A Cookie, And The Sun Does Not Like It!

I love this sun.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Cant wait to get home n contribute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Chiming in from the gbs what’s hot thread. Excellent thread op. I can not draw :(

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!