Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

why the gently caress did you delete everything you'd written unless you were trying to cover your tracks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

if you're going to claim that everything you said was ironic and undercover you wouldnt have to delete it all

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

if all you said in the nazi discord was just silly fun banter to blend in, why would it have to be deleted? why wouldnt you want people to see what you said?

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

razorrozar posted:

goldmine the other thread

free Benghazi 2, free crazy cloud, free lastgirl, permaban party plane jones

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Snooze Cruise posted:

nazi mods gently caress off

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

thank god we're being protected from this anti-nazi mod hate speech

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

what the gently caress are these probes lmao

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

A few months ago I told C-SPAM I was not alt-right. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not. As the Tower board reported, what began as a strategic opening to alt-right discord deteriorated, in its implementation, into me posting Nazi poo poo. This runs counter to my own beliefs, to administration policy, and to the original strategy we had in mind.

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Here To Help posted:

Giving you the benefit of the doubt:

You don't need to hang around with nazis to understand them or learn their wily ways. You just find them and crush them.

So while your in a nazi discord chilling with the nazis, vulnerable people are being harassed on these forums, and people who are speaking out against it are being banned by the moderators - including you. Were you doing it for cred in the nazi discord? You understand that your actions have a material effect on other people right?

The reality is that your actions have AT THE VERY BEST demonstrated that you are a total sucker and mark. You also directly harmed a number of people through your actions. Just step down, apologize, and self ban.

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Stairmaster posted:

stfu nazi bitch

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

mystic pimp posted:

i used to hunt nazis but i found out a way to stop them. i do all kinds of stupid and racist poo poo. they cant out you if you dress up like an ss officer and say the n-word. i dont like doing it but it works