Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

never let it be said collective action can't accomplish great things!

Themage
Jul 21, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
what about the mods that spent a month covering for his nazi rear end? yall need to resign nobody loving trusts you

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Folks,

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

About loving time

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I’m so confused

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Streak posted:

you know who else took himself out? that's right,

Assessor of Maat
Nov 20, 2019

the system works!

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Good, perma Nyctattoo next and undo the week probes, and then it’ll be perfect

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-15VC4Yxzys

Skyelan
Sep 17, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xuhXFBgSCk

slashberry
Dec 9, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
We have caught and compromised to a permanent end: Party. Plane. Jones

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:toot:

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Gonna have to re-sub on patreon.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

Now they need to free the cspammers, and free C-SPAM.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
PPJ, overworked and stressed from his various forums responsibilities, begins to suffer physically and decides to go see the goon doctor.

The doctor looks him over and says, "You know what, I can see that you're exhausted from reading many different forums, and now and again spotting something that others should be made aware of. You need a break. Maybe you should do something away from all the rest of the forums posters for a while. Hey, I've got an idea! I've heard that there's a bunch of nazis around who have been hatching fiendish and elaborate plots, and are hellbent on ruining the forums. Perhaps you could go investigate, and pretend to be one of them for a while."

"But doctor," he replied, "I am Party Plane Jones."

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Bushido Brown posted:

Now they need to free the cspammers, and free C-SPAM.

if u love something, set it free

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

lol

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
today is the day that donald trump truly became president

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

we haven't seen a man poo poo on his own balls this hard since Ghost Heat

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

twoday posted:

PPJ, overworked and stressed from his various forums responsibilities, begins to suffer physically and decides to go see the goon doctor.

The doctor looks him over and says, "You know what, I can see that you're exhausted from reading many different forums, and now and again spotting something that others should be made aware of. You need a break. Maybe you should do something away from all the rest of the forums posters for a while. Hey, I've got an idea! I've heard that there's a bunch of nazis around who have been hatching fiendish and elaborate plots, and are hellbent on ruining the forums. Perhaps you could go investigate, and pretend to be one of them for a while."

"But doctor," he replied, "I am Party Plane Jones."

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
:bisonyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrMawW5J6NU

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth
I don't know what all this drama was about but Id just like to add that ppj sucked

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
dude whoa

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

o no reports of hundreds of thousands of DND posters are marching in grief stricken solidarity

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Why don't you dumb cunts quit huffing each others' farts, step outside, go for a walk, and stop seeing the boogeyman in every dark corner of your own vapid souls?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Butch Cassidy posted:

Why don't you dumb cunts quit huffing each others' farts, step outside, go for a walk, and stop seeing the boogeyman in every dark corner of your own vapid souls?

whomst

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

Butch Cassidy posted:

lmao shut up nazi

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013

Butch Cassidy posted:

lmao

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Butch Cassidy posted:

we took down FYAD and defeated PPJ, do you really want to pick this fight?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
PartyPlaneJones was a bad moderator, responsible for the permabanning of thousands of posters, but this reckless move escalates the tensions with DnD and increases the likelyhood of more bans and new forum drama. Our priority must be to avoid another costly meltdown.

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013

Mantis42 posted:

we took down FYAD and defeated PPJ, do you really want to pick this fight?

lmao

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
i really did nazi this coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

PartyPlaneJones was a bad moderator, responsible for the permabanning of thousands of posters, but this reckless move escalates the tensions with DnD and increases the likelyhood of more bans and new forum drama. Our priority must be to avoid another costly meltdown.
:golfclap: