Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
What had happen was: CSPAM had a long standing beef with PPJ because of his abuse of power. Primarily requesting another mod to gass and close a thread of ours for a fabricated reason. Then PPJ probed and harrassed CSPAM posters in D&D, leading to antagonism on both sides. Worse of all, he wouldn't defend his actions once revealed (by a former mod's screenshot which removed any doubt of the deliberate malice). So naturally, CSPAM criticitized the ever loving poo poo out of PPJ. At no point was KM even mentioned during his conflict.

For whatever reason, KM decided to click our forum, defend the PPJ, even tried to shame us for criticizing him. Effectively telling us to shut up.

Once the other shoe dropped and the details of PPJ's "spying" was revealed, even KM distanced herself from it. And the coward permabanned himself to avoid any criticizing or consequences.

She isn't above criticism. If not for leaks, I doubt KM would have apologized or acknowledged her role in creating the shield that maintained PPJ's power to abuse CSPAM. I'm being very specific about her actions and not criticizing her as a mod or champion for TGRS. I am criticizing her support for someone trolling CSPAM for as long as he did.

PJ, this is being sycophant. Criticism is actually good and healthy. It makes people stronger and wiser. KM played a role in something by her own choice that lead to discord in CSPAM. Let this be a lesson. Don't be so quick to brush it away or rehabilitate her. I don't see any overly negative sentiment against KM. If anything, people feel like they are being silenced because of KM's position of power in TGRS and good will among those posters. But she didn't foster good will in CSPAM last night and she can own that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU