Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

yeah KM is good and it sounds like none of the mod team knew exactly how deep ppj was into this (at best) roleplay spymaster fantasy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Endorph posted:

even if her understanding of the situation was very limited

there is zero doubt in my mind that ppj made it sound like this was all on the up and up and also distracted her by telling her about people doxxing her in these groups while he completely failed to permaban or even tell anyone about PCOS Bill aka something sensitive webmaster aran

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

i absolutely agree with you, i have trusted people who turned out to be crappy when i've been in hostile environments because only port in a storm and it's bitten me

like i harbor no ill will towards KM at all, that was not meant to be an irony post