Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Prester Jane posted:

I just want to get this all cleared up because I am seeing a ton of people angryposting about Koalas March. To those people I want to be very clear that KM is a victim in all this- a target of a high-functioning sociopath who exploited her vulnerability to his own ends. Don't anyone think for a second that "she should have seen it coming" because even people with direct 3experience of sociopaths still fall prey to them.

Koalas March is one of the pearls of this community-based and that's exactly why PPJ targeted her. KM is guilty of nothing more than being a target of s talented sociopath with an agenda- her every action in these recent crises have spoken to both her strength of character as well as her dedication to this community.

Please do not harangue KM- she is a victim of a ploy that any of us could have just as easily fallen for.

Don't let PPJ take another pearl from this community on his way out.

KM is not a bad person but defending PPJ when this broke did not show good judgment.

Mirthless has issued a correction as of 06:27 on Jan 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU